Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Initial Mod Application (AKA: Roast Me)
Thank You everyone for your feedback, looks like mostly I need to get in some more time/experience. I will reapply in a couple months with that in mind. Admins you can lock this thread now if you want.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
i haven't even seen you on the server prior to today, so that should speak for itself <3 so far you're pretty cool with me
+1 I play with you often and not once has there been a major incident by you. I have faith you can look at things objectively. Which we really need with in the ranks being that a considerable amount of Tmods handle reports with a grudge or personal salt (or rather, ignore them because you caught them with an awp out the round before). Clean this community up and keep these Tmods on the right track. Rooting for you!
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
You've always been really useful when i was on. Reading other comments I'm more inclined to give you a +0 to work on these few issues, which i know you can take care of easily
The main thing you need to work on is time on the server. Work on that and reapply in a few months.