Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NIGHTMARE (no worries i am not scary)
Hello everyone, my real name is Mohammed, I am 24 years old, I am from Palestine and currently living in Jordan. I have been playing on the server for a few weeks now and have been having fun, so I thought about introducing myself here. I am a computer science student and aspire to become a programmer, currently in my last year hoping I will graduate soon.

Thank you for reading :D
Welcome to the forums!Try other gamemodes sometime.
(05-26-2021, 10:56 AM)Norm Ender Wrote: Welcome to the forums!Try other gamemodes  sometime.
Thanks! so far I have only tried prop hunt and will surely try the other modes!
Super scary.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Welcome! Hopefully see you on server soon  :)
[Image: unknown.jpg]
(05-26-2021, 10:50 AM)NIGHTMARE Wrote: Hello everyone, my real name is Mohammed, I am 24 years old, I am from Palestine and currently living in Jordan. I have been playing on the server for a few weeks now and have been having fun, so I thought about introducing myself here. I am a computer science student and aspire to become a programmer, currently in my last year hoping I will graduate soon.

Thank you for reading :D

Computer science is awesome!!! My guy it teaches you a lot and is very fun welcome to DinkleBerg’s!!
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
Welcome to the forums! Have Fun!
Welcome! Seen you in PH a few times already, welcome to our community. <3
Former Discord Moderator and Prop Hunt Trusted 2021