Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damnpo forum unban
Name and Steam ID: Damnpoo STEAM_0:0:11172598

Who banned you:  I couldn't tell you.. it was about 3+ so years ago I think, maybe more.. i was stupiddd back then, sorryzz.

Reason for Ban: Again couldn't say, the messages got deleted or thread I think.  I'd assume it was from rude and crude things I said stupidly in a red haze of drunken stupidity back in the day, most deepest apologies.. I have learned from those dark days.

Why Admins should unban you: was a cuck.  No getting around that.. people live and learn, hope admins let me try again if not that's fair.. thankful to get a chance to say sorry again so it'll be enough for me.  If the person I smeared and spit stupid words at are here and know me then I'd be more then happy to say it to you in game lol nah but really ya thanks for takin a min here to read this.

Additional Info: beans... cooled to profection
You got banned in literally every aspect dog lol

+1 On the Unban, man has served his time
Considering I’d have to go to the old forums to even see what went on and many people were ok with an unban back in 17, approved

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon