Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thunderwalrusinnthebar - Ban because he was wrong and didnt want to admit to it
Offender's Name: Thunderwalrusinnthebar

Offender's SteamID: Idk, find him. he banned me...

What Server(s): TTT, Dinkelberg's Fast,dl

Offender's Rank: Idk, check

What They Did: Around 02:40 (GMT -4) he banned me on map Stadium. First he slayed me for killing him with 100% proof on round 3, check logs and see yourself. Then i talked to him about it and told him to apolagize and he didnt ewen tho he was wrong. So i gave him some shit and  got kicked, And ok, that's fair enough because i gave him some hate. But after i rejoined i just said on voice chat that he's not admitting that he's wrong and that he cried about the kill evfen tho i had proof and told him to check logs, And  he banned  me. In fact, he banned me when i was having an conversation with Jammin (another admin), and jamming was totally cool, but i think  since he was in the wrong and didn't want to admit to it, Thunder just banned me mid conversation with jammin. Keep in mind that i didnt slur or sayt anything wrong in that conversation, I was just very upset and explainining my point of view to jammin.
I think that's very immature of him to don't admit that he  was wrong, Just check logs and replay and you'll see, I clearly saw him, and he still didn't admit. And secound, Im very upset because he banned me mid conversation with Jammin when we were talking about the situation.
I dont think you should give him any mod/admin status on you'r server... We need honest staff, and staff that can take criticism when they're clearly in the wrong, and just say sorry and admit that they were wrong.
Im a regular player, and i try my best to follow the rules. I've never had  any problem with staff, and no staff had any problems with me until this situiaton.

Ban reason was "gave you enough chances". But i didn't do anything wrong after i got a warning and kick for slurring the first time. He banned me as i was saying that i hate when people lie and don't admit they were wrong.

When They Did it happen: somewhere between 02:30 and 02:40 on  map "stadium" Round 3

Potential Witnesses: Jammin, and the boyz

Proof: I can't include proof because Thunder banned me. Talk to jammin and check logs for me plz.

Idk why it says "[font="Open Sans", Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif" on the things i copied from your apeal. Just plz check the correct order and understand my thread ;) Thx <3

Messages In This Thread
Thunderwalrusinnthebar - Ban because he was wrong and didnt want to admit to it - by Dill Doe - 05-30-2021, 02:02 AM