Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thunderwalrusinnthebar - Ban because he was wrong and didnt want to admit to it
I didn't get warned for yelling, i got warned for saying slurs and giving you a hard time bacause i was upset, and also i didn't argue with jammin in any way. I was talking with him and as i said i explained to him that "I hate people that don't admit they're wrong".
Also, The screenshot you posted are from before you kicked me and warned me the first time. After i rejoined i didn't slur and give you shit (i think) . I said sorry for giving you shit in VC and said i was calm, and tried to discuss the situation with jammin. I didn't yell at you, i was talking loud because i was upset, But i wasn't ewen talking to you. I was talking with jammin and it seemed he was fine and understood that i was upset, But you banned me mid conversation with him when i didn't say anything wrong but discuss the situation with jammin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thunderwalrusinnthebar - Ban because he was wrong and didnt want to admit to it - by Dill Doe - 05-30-2021, 02:18 AM