Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thunderwalrusinnthebar - Ban because he was wrong and didnt want to admit to it
I don't think you slurred at all. When I slaid you you opened up calling me names and continued to pm me insulting me and insulting me in VC. I am human, I can make mistakes. I did not think you saw me throw anything and at no point in the round did I have a deagle or shoot it. Kneegee did have a deagle on the stairs. There is no reason to blow up on me over one slay. Nothing is gained by calling me a pussy and telling me to grow some balls. I kicked you saying come back when you have calmed down. You came back and automatically insulted me. Next time if you have issues with my staffing approach it in a calm way and I guarantee you will get better results and not be banned. I always slay myself when I mess up a report. If this is the case here I will slay myself. Me being wrong in a report does not mean you get to talk to me or any other player in the way you did. We all have bad nights. Hopefully this is just one of yours and you can continue to enjoy your time on the server.

On mobile sorry if its typed up weird

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thunderwalrusinnthebar - Ban because he was wrong and didnt want to admit to it - by thunderwalrusinnthebar - 05-30-2021, 02:32 AM