Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thunderwalrusinnthebar - Ban because he was wrong and didnt want to admit to it
I see your point thunder, and you can talk as formally as you can and try to make it look like you weren't in the wrong and din't do anything wrong and that if you did "youre human" so you made a mistake... But im very straight up and real, and my english is a little bad so i'll just formulate me like this. I told you to check the death scene multiple times and apolagize, and you denied everythign and kept arguing with me. I still think you're full of shit both in the way you handeled me on the server, and in this report. I'm 20, and id like to know how old you are if you'd like to answer my question.
As i said... After i came back, i stopped calling you things and insulting you. You banned me when i was talking to jammin just saying that i hate what you did and that you wont admit you were in the wrong. All you had to do was to check the death scene as i asked you to do multiple times, But you denied.

I'm sorry for giving you so much shit before you kicked me. I just hate liers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thunderwalrusinnthebar - Ban because he was wrong and didnt want to admit to it - by Dill Doe - 05-30-2021, 02:49 AM