Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thunderwalrusinnthebar - Ban because he was wrong and didnt want to admit to it
Firstly why does age matter in any of this, commenting about it adds nothing to the argument. Second I will never tolerate verbal abuse towards my staff members. When we play we don't get on to just be there to punish we play because we love the game as much as you or anyone else, just because they can take a bit more of a beating doesn't mean that you get free reign to talk to them in the way you did.
One thing I've learned as an admin here Is When you approach a situation emotional and with aggression you will only recieve it back. Since this seems to be just a day ban I'm gonna ask that you finish the ban. I don't think the kick you received was entirely the correct thing to do so we will discuss that but as of right now I see no abuse here. I do agree a simple apology from thunder and you would be enough here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thunderwalrusinnthebar - Ban because he was wrong and didnt want to admit to it - by Battons - 05-30-2021, 10:33 AM