Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How dinkleberg can make a lot of money and reduce the number of rdm reports
Allow people to pay money to get RDM passes that they can use when they are accused of RDM to get away with it scot-free. Imagine how many people would gladly fork over loads of cash to be able to kill people for no reason and get away with it!

Yes, people would lose respect for you and your server but this is money we're talking about and everyone needs to make money to get by in this world.

I expect a 10% cut of all RDM pass sales for my brilliant idea, thank you.
Quality shit-post sir, well done. But if I might make a suggestion, why not just sell T rounds to the highest bidder? More money and LESS RDM!
(01-06-2017, 07:22 PM)Noble Jade Falcon Wrote: Quality shit-post sir, well done.  But if I might make a suggestion, why not just sell T rounds to the highest bidder?  More money and LESS RDM!
Or we could just make everyone Ts all the time but charge $10 an hour to play on the server.
Uh... I don't think we're losing money. This sounds like freaken PurgeRP. I have to say na.
We could use the money to buy more drugs, to bring back cocaine lobster, or to keep the engin forums alive so we can keep the memes alive ( Í¡°ÍœÊ–)Í¡° ( ͡⊙͜ʖ)͡⊙ ( ͡◉͜ʖ)Í¡â—‰
(01-06-2017, 11:13 PM)DropKnock Wrote: We could use the money to buy more drugs, to bring back cocaine lobster, or to keep the engin forums alive so we can keep the memes alive ( Í¡°ÍœÊ–)Í¡° ( ͡⊙͜ʖ)͡⊙ ( ͡◉͜ʖ)Í¡â—‰

we should just ban you ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
[Image: giphy.gif]
This FANTASTIC idea has been implemented. Thanks!
I won't lie, i read the first couple of words and thought you were serious.

I was thoroughly bamboozled
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
(01-06-2017, 11:19 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote:
(01-06-2017, 11:13 PM)DropKnock Wrote: We could use the money to buy more drugs, to bring back cocaine lobster, or to keep the engin forums alive so we can keep the memes alive  ( Í¡°ÍœÊ–)Í¡° ( ͡⊙͜ʖ)͡⊙ ( ͡◉͜ʖ)Í¡â—‰

we should just ban you ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

U don't need money 4 that ( Í¡°ÍœÊ–)Í¡° ( ͡⊙͜ʖ)͡⊙ ( ͡◉͜ʖ)Í¡â—‰
Lol tf is this idea