Poll: fix the thing
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
45.45%
10 45.45%
no
54.55%
12 54.55%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fix bunnyhopping god
The sv_airaccelerate cvar is set to 1000, 100 times its normal value. Reducing it to a normal level will make bunnyhopping still possible for skilled players, but far less powerful, and will make it so you can't get 800u/s in like 3 seconds. People complain about bunnyhoppers a fair bit still, so if you want to get it nerfed here's your shot.

Here is a comparison video of different values of sv_airaccelerate:
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Would be something this server could easily change and tweak with really no problems, should of added a poll.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
wants the airaccel nerfed but cant even bhop with the jump pack correctly
(06-12-2021, 10:29 PM)fork smangler Wrote: wants the airaccel nerfed but cant even bhop with the jump pack correctly

sorry for not bunnyhopping good enough but I want to salvage my chances of having sex sometime so
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(06-12-2021, 10:32 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(06-12-2021, 10:29 PM)fork smangler Wrote: wants the airaccel nerfed but cant even bhop with the jump pack correctly

sorry for not bunnyhopping good enough but I want to salvage my chances of having sex sometime so
you're in a gmod community, sex is not in your future
people in the ceiling is more of an issue than people hitting max speed fast

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
(06-13-2021, 06:19 AM)Thayr Wrote: people in the ceiling is more of an issue than people hitting max speed fast
this

literally this

bhopping is fine shut up
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Remove jet pack and you won’t have to worry much about bhopping
(06-13-2021, 11:38 AM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: Remove jet pack and you won’t have to worry much about bhopping
but mini, muh fall damage and ceiling in head wah
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
+1 good change, remove jetpack too