Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Renaming the Dualies! (Contest)
Hey all. Recently with the help of @Everyjuan we have re-added the Dual Elites in a useable form to TTT. So far I'm glad that they have been received fairly well. To the point of this thread Bryan, Juan, and I decided it would be fun to have a voting contest to allow a player on our TTT server the ability to decide the name and description of the Dual Elites!
From the time of this thread posting until 6/25/21 we will have this thread open. To enter this contest all you need to do is drop a possible name (not nsfw) and your description of them. After the thread closes on that date I will then open a poll for everyone to vote on their favorite. Best of luck to you all and I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with!
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
there has to be something in it about the ammo not being even in both guns
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Mustang & Sally

"are these fully auto-matic?"
downs
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
Chad and Brad

This one is self explanatory; to always have a reminder that @dong and @Ckg were our best staff members
Reminder, add your description aswell.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Loud Obnoxious Guns

The description is in the name
Rename over my dead activity

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I AM ANGERED! I FEEL LIKE THE *NON NSFW* IS A DIRECT DISS AGAINST ME! YOU KNOW YOU SHOULD RENAME THEM AFTER ME WYM BATTONS!

I want Double Dongers or riot
(06-14-2021, 10:04 PM)dong Wrote: I AM ANGERED! I FEEL LIKE THE *NON NSFW* IS A DIRECT DISS AGAINST ME! YOU KNOW YOU SHOULD RENAME THEM AFTER ME WYM BATTONS!
^^^^^^^^^
Name it: the Diddy Kong (because dong == diddy kong)
Description: In dedication to TTT's 3rd best admin of 2020.
Edit: also Diddy Kong wields dual peanut pistols in DK64. This makes sense yo
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(06-14-2021, 10:04 PM)dong Wrote: I AM ANGERED! I FEEL LIKE THE *NON NSFW* IS A DIRECT DISS AGAINST ME! YOU KNOW YOU SHOULD RENAME THEM AFTER ME WYM BATTONS!

I want Double Dongers or riot
Dan Dongers