Unban Request
Ban requests can take up to a few days, but with something like this it should only take a day or so. Patience is will go a long way here. Level heads prevail.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(06-24-2021, 06:06 PM)derp Wrote: Ban requests can take up to a few days, but with something like this it should only take a day or so. Patience is will go a long way here. Level heads prevail.
^^^ heed this advice. If what I'm reading is true it'll be a quick unban.
Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:424248154.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Dont know if this was taken in consideration, but you did also told me the T while I was alive and then lied that you didn't. You should just stop lying in general.

https://imgur.com/a/VZtfrmo
(06-24-2021, 06:54 PM)KneeGee Wrote: Dont know if this was taken in consideration, but you did also told me the T while I was alive and then lied that you didn't. You should just stop lying in general.

https://imgur.com/a/VZtfrmo
What do you mean?

(06-24-2021, 06:06 PM)derp Wrote: Ban requests can take up to a few days, but with something like this it should only take a day or so. Patience is will go a long way here. Level heads prevail.
Ok. I am sorry I was impatient. This caught me by surprise and I  got annoyed. I will definitly take your advice.
Considering it wasn't even a mass I'm gonna go ahead and unban HOWEVER, do not ghost, that is a big no no. I'll give you a pass since its your first time just make sure to not do that in the future. Also, try not to RDM, it makes my life a lot easier when you don't.