Unban Request
Ingame Name: Shayray800
Steam ID: 76561198808762036
Who Banned You: bryanbrr
Reason For Ban: Attempted Mass Rdm and Leave
Length of Ban: Indefinite
Reason For Admins to Unban: I was afk for about 1 hour before a came back to my computer. I saw the game was still on and I clicked my mouse and accidentally shot someone. Then, others started shooting at me and I was confused why (I didn't realize I shot until I checked logs), so I shot back. After I died, I decided that I should leave for the night. I came back the next day and found out I was banned. I don't have evidence because, again, I didn't know why people were shooting and didn't think to do anything like recording a video.
Have you been banned before: No
I mean. On the one hand, if someone kills someone, then other people shoot first back at them, and you just retaliate, that's not a mass, and would be somewhat provable in logs.

Just that part makes sense, the rest is a load of horse shit.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Your ban request
In the ban request, most of the people definitely didn't shoot first
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
I was in this game. You definitely just went ape shit on the RDM and then left. The problem is you also play without voice chat (lol) in a game that heavily relies on communication, so you're always RDMing in one form or another. No thanks. -1
Aaaaand looking at the logs, you shot someone (accident or not, doesn't matter, you killed them)

Someone else shot you, you shot back. That's fine

But then you hurt a detective with an explosion, and shot/killed Lemon without her ever doing a thing to you. That's three, mass and leave, done and done.

I'd say +1 for first offense but you clearly lied somewhere in here, maybe you panicked, whatever, but it just wasn't true, and lying is what dummies do.

-1, maybe next month

-courtesy of milk(2)
Ok now that I look, the ban was false. You still should have been banned, but for less time. You did kill 2 people, yet only did 11 damage to the det (20 or more counts as attempted).
Id say +1 for reduction
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(06-24-2021, 03:37 PM)derp Wrote: Ok now that I look, the ban was false. You still should have been banned, but for less time. You did kill 2 people, yet only did 11 damage to the det (20 or more counts as attempted).
Id say +1 for reduction
yeah this i uh
in all my staffing knowledge
forgot that it was 20 damage, and thought it was 5, the prop murder damage

numbers! excitement!

-courtesy of milk(2)
(06-24-2021, 03:26 PM)lazy Wrote: I was in this game. You definitely just went ape shit on the RDM and then left. The problem is you also play without voice chat (lol) in a game that heavily relies on communication, so you're always RDMing in one form or another. No thanks. -1
I play without voice because I don't like to hear peoples voices. I am not always rdming, I am always being rdmed. I clicked the mouse and shot someone by accident. Someone shot back and I shot them back. Stop being a shitty person.
You play without voice which means you're always playing the game without proper context in the round. That's causing you to RDM people because you don't know who's being called out. I'm trying to offer you advice on how to avoid situations like these in the future, not being a "shitty person". Stop acting like a victim, or make a ban appeal on twitter instead.
(06-24-2021, 03:27 PM)boob Wrote: Aaaaand looking at the logs, you shot someone (accident or not, doesn't matter, you killed them)

Someone else shot you, you shot back. That's fine

But then you hurt a detective with an explosion, and shot/killed Lemon without her ever doing a thing to you. That's three, mass and leave, done and done.

I'd say +1 for first offense but you clearly lied somewhere in here, maybe you panicked, whatever, but it just wasn't true, and lying is what dummies do.

-1, maybe next month
I shot lemon because I panicked and didn't know who was shooting. That happens to everyone. The explosion was just attempt to kill whoever was shooting me, not specifically the detective. I didn't lie though. And on top of that, I hate people who rdm. If someone rdms me and doesn't give a good explanation I always ask them to be autoslain. why would I rdm myself. It wouldn't make sense.

(06-24-2021, 03:21 PM)boob Wrote: I mean. On the one hand, if someone kills someone, then other people shoot first back at them, and you just retaliate, that's not a mass, and would be somewhat provable in logs.

Just that part makes sense, the rest is a load of horse shit.
Who's doing the horseshit?

(06-24-2021, 03:56 PM)lazy Wrote: You play without voice which means you're always playing the game without proper context in the round. That's causing you to RDM people because you don't know who's being called out. I'm trying to offer you advice on how to avoid situations like these in the future, not being a "shitty person". Stop acting like a victim, or make a ban appeal on twitter instead.
I'm acting like the victim because I was a victim to a ban that was unfair. I get 1-2 days maybe, but not indefinite. That's to much. I really hate hearing peoples voices. I don't rdm though. And somehow you ban me but not Turd Burgler who prop rdms everytime he plays.

Can we plz just take care of this already. I clearly didn't mean too and i think this is unfair. If you still want to ban me, fine, just make it 1-2 days. Honestly, have none of you here ever accidentally done something before?