Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little bit late
Hey y'all, never knew this was a thing but I guess here we are.

I go by my first name in game; Lucas, but most people just know me for my game play.  I live in California and am currently continuing my studies in University.  I've been somewhat in the community for 2 years now, just decided to take a long break from GMod, but now we are here again. I will probably stick to just PH for the duration of my time here, but I know some tricks and tidbits in Murder and TTT as well.  I hope to see y'all in game, and make sure you hide in a stupid spot cause I can never find those :D .
[Image: 136.jpg][Image: 136.jpg]
Hey welcome to da forums! Enjoy your stay :)
Former Discord Moderator and Prop Hunt Trusted 2021
honk
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
i hate playing games with you unless its tiny tower
fkin mickey mouse
(06-16-2021, 07:38 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: i hate playing games with you unless its tiny tower
fkin mickey mouse

Ha "tiny" tower.

What a perfect game for Nuru.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Hey Lucas! Welcome to the forums! C:
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
shut up and gimme toes
Go away
Welcome to the forum ya nerd!!
[Image: unknown.jpg]
stay away from ttt
Hi Lucas - hope the weather in California isn't too rough for you! If it is - just stay inside and play PH!