Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crash house Illegal spot problem.
(06-20-2021, 09:26 PM)StrenuousSpider Wrote: Not the fence by the house. Never once did I go past the crossing that you mentioned. The place I'm speaking of is the concrete ledge on the left side going to the train which is indeed in front of the crossing and not past the crossing. I still believe I was 100% in the map as it checks all of triangles list and is none of what you say are spots considered outside the map either.

Onice again it checks all the 3 rules triangle said, and it was a spot that never crossed the crossing section that you mentioned.

I'm aware nuru is not staff, she was the one that pointed it out as illegal and Barton is the one that forced me out of it when I tried to ask them why it was considered out of the map when I simply walked over as a prop.

Again I'm not angry or upset about this, I just think a simple behind the left fence near the train added to the illegal spots menu would have fixed this issue and can easily be added.

I didnt point it out actually someone else did and barton asked you to move and the only thing i said was to listen to her if she said move, move. she asked for help and i was a hunter so i had no way to check your spot, youve got names mixed up there. She was handling a lot on the server by herself and could have easily gotten confused but im pretty sure someone else had said you were on the other ledge and thats why we all thought it was out of map.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crash house Illegal spot problem. - by Mother Nuru. - 06-20-2021, 10:08 PM
RE: Crash house Illegal spot problem. - by Haxune - 06-22-2021, 12:03 PM