Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This community sucks
Regardless of the details, I think we can all agree it was a lot more of a shitshow than it should have ever been.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I have to agree with mallakk here. When someone is leaving and posts a leaving thread, why go out and attack them? Especially if we're telling people not to attack each other. Thats hypocrisy right there. A goodbye thread should only be reserved to nice meaningful goodbyes, not attacks. If you have something nice to say, put up or shut up.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
I've honestly gotta man up and apologize to you Mallakk, i was mistaking you in my mind for Taako. I don't mean any disrespect to people who don't deserve it so i offer my sincerest apology, even though you probably don't give a fuck. Regardless, the last 2 weeks has been a major shitshow and i am really tired of the drama, if you couldn't tell by my monotonous and harsh posts. Sorry everyone.
(04-23-2017, 01:36 AM)Foxka Wrote: I've honestly gotta man up and apologize to you Mallakk, i was mistaking you in my mind for Taako. I don't mean any disrespect to people who don't deserve it so i offer my sincerest apology, even though you probably don't give a fuck. Regardless, the last 2 weeks has been a major shitshow and i am really tired of the drama, if you couldn't tell by my monotonous and harsh posts. Sorry everyone.

Thank for apologizing but what i said still stands don't be trying to cause shit for no reason. If you are tired of the drama don't be adding to it.
I would like to apologize to @Mallakk for my attitude towards you, I'm sorry i was a cunt.
It really has been a rough month. The whole Drama-palooza that has occurred took a real beating on us. I hope we can move forward now that it's over. I can't see why we even needed to come to this, honestly if you have a problem address it an a appropriate manner. It's not that hard.

Don't go out of your way to do what has happened this past month. A majority of us here are grownups, and you need to start acting like ones. Not trying to say this as in "you're all acting like children", but there comes a point where you need to start using common sense. If you're being a general troll on the server / forums, chances are you're going to be asked to stop.

If your post was deleted, chances are in contained something "off-topic, or contained something inappropriate towards a specific discussion." You really need to listen to Staff Warnings and be conscious about them. Otherwise you will most likely expect punishment.

It's a new day, we got to leave all this behind. And move forward as a community.

Edit: Remind me not to post at 5am ever again. Kthx
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I'm actually proud that the people who were dicks came back to apologize. It warms my little heart. I hoped it would happen in making this post
I gotta agree with Mallak on this, attacking him when he's trying to leave in peace and giving his reasons for leaving while in a nice, constructive way paints a really negative light on this community. I can agree, with all the drama and shit that's taken place here recently, I can see that everyone is a little on edge right now. However, its good that people are appologizing for it, maybe we can take this as a big 180 turn and see how we look at the state of things and where we go from here. On a personal note, @Mallakk ,sucks you see you go since you were always a cool dude to play with on the server and you were never mean, you liked to joke around a bit, but you were always a good guy. Hope you fun with whatever you plan on doing next!