Unban Request
Ingame Name: Trundler

SteamID: 76561198045068860

Who Banned You: A moderator whose name I cannot remember

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Perma

Reason for Admins to Unban: I had a moment of weakness on a map I disliked and regret my mass RDM. I killed 3 people (including a mod) and blamed it on my little brother. I do not have a little brother. It was actually me the whole time. I am very sorry for my actions. Next time, I will consider how my actions will affect others first. I care greatly about the Dinkleberg's TTT community - there are few servers like it nowadays. If there is any other information I can provide, please let me know. I would be happy to provide.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No.

Other:
This is your actual steamid: STEAM_0:0:42401566
This is the Mod who banned you: thunderwalrusinnthebar
(06-24-2021, 08:36 PM)Battons Wrote: This is your actual steamid: STEAM_0:0:42401566
This is the Mod who banned you: thunderwalrusinnthebar
The ban form didn't specify what type of SteamID it wanted. SteamID64 is the most modern and readable version of SteamIDs so I put that one in. My apologies.
Regret? For your actions? gonna be a -1 from me pal.

For real though +1, not because I fully believe the apology, but because I simply want to know what will happen when you are.
"Why is fake Gabe back?" -Prince Nicky
Looks like its your first time being banned so I am fine with you being unbanned. Just don't mass again please and if you do make up a better excuse than my brother lol
pretty cut and dry will be unbanned shortly