Poll: Should unfortunatesomething, receive a punishment for being biased, when in the role of a Moderator?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes (right)
0%
0 0%
No (wrong)
100.00%
4 100.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Mort Mort for Cheating.
Offender's Name & Steam ID: Mort Mort, don't know Steam ID

Potential Witnesses: Anyone on at the time and spectating him.

Reason to Ban: Cheating in Garry's Mod. Getting to unreachable places and changing to props without being near them, etc...

Proof: None, couldn't have thought to film it. Moderator unfortunatesomething is 100% aware of him cheating, but was willing to do nothing about it, and even denying it. Obvious bias, (and should be demoted).

Other: (Optional) I am also reporting the Moderator, unfortunatesomething, because they were unwilling to acknowledge nor punish their wrong doing.

Hope they kick the boot.

With regards: Rod the Animator.
1) Do you have any evidence of either claim presented ?

2) Staff reports have a separate subforum dedicated to them.
Mork Mork has played this game for a very long time. the spot he was in was very tryhard but it was not a hack. If you have evidence of his hacking please provide it.

Also if you want to report abuse that should be done on a separate post (as dong said.). You were racking up punishments all day which resulted in your tempban.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

(06-30-2021, 12:43 PM)dong Wrote: 1) Do you have any evidence of either claim presented ? Fuck you. How would I?

2) Staff reports have a separate subforum dedicated to them. Ok?
My favorite kind of ban requests are the ones where someone says a mod didn't do anything to a cheater and then there's no evidence provided
(06-30-2021, 01:05 PM)Dinkleberg's Drama Tierlist Wrote: My favorite kind of ban requests are the ones where someone says a mod didn't do anything to a cheater and then there's no evidence provided
Who asked? Could I ask you to be a little more professional? 

Go back to school, Zoomer.
(06-30-2021, 12:33 PM)Rod the Animator Wrote: Reason to Ban: Cheating in Garry's Mod. Getting to unreachable places and changing to props without being near them, etc...

I mean I will look into this obviously but Mork Mork has a jump pack that can be purchased from the store so he can get to these unreachable places more easily than newer users. The changing of the props is due to our server's prop menu that anyone can access by pressing F4. Pressing F4 brings up the prop menu that gives you a list to choose from with a majority, if not all, the props on the map able to be selected on it.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
This has nothing to do with having a jump pack, I also have a jump pack.

What do you mean make sure to make the day?
Is this a fever dream lmao. Like is this real life??

What concrete evidence do you have that PROVES Mork is hAcKiNg? I would LOVE to see it.
Go away
Possum provided the evidence of the "hacking" here which was Mork just hiding as an oven on top of the ship on the pirate ship map.

There will be no ban on Mork Mork.

Link to evidence thread is here provided by Possum. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14438
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army