Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban mayhaps?
(07-03-2021, 08:34 AM)[test] mattquake11 Wrote: This does look like hacking.  Not aimbot, but a radar or some prop locator.  In the first video, he looked at the bathtub where the prop was two times before going away between times to throw suspicion off of him, then naded it.  In the second video, he came right for the place where the hook was.  +1 on a ban.

Trust me for someone who actually actively cheats the 2nd video is the least suspicious. The first one threw me off with the bathtub scene as well, but the dude addressed it in his first post.
(07-03-2021, 08:37 AM)prolapanus Wrote:
(07-03-2021, 08:34 AM)[test] mattquake11 Wrote: This does look like hacking.  Not aimbot, but a radar or some prop locator.  In the first video, he looked at the bathtub where the prop was two times before going away between times to throw suspicion off of him, then naded it.  In the second video, he came right for the place where the hook was.  +1 on a ban.

Trust me for someone who actually actively cheats the 2nd video is the least suspicious. The first one threw me off with the bathtub scene as well, but the dude addressed it in his first post.

What. I can't tell if this guy unironically just admitted to cheating or if he's bluffing.

- After reading through the TTT unban requests/ban requests he's unironically is being serious. -

Anyways.. @[test] mattquake11, I explained in my original post. I've seen that spot used on YouTube and gave up after checking the rest of the house. I've used that spot several times myself and was hoping I could catch a glimpse of a prop hiding there, but literally wasn't able to.

The hook was poking out of the wall, and there was nothing there the other times I had looked in the same spot. As I've stated clearly in my other posts THERE ARE NO HOOKS ON THIS MAP.

Not really.  The second video round starts at 3:25, 15 seconds later he finds the hook stuck in the wall.  I have been in a game with four players including me, and have never been found that fast.
LET ME IN.
[Image: The_Fiend_2.jpg]
(07-03-2021, 08:46 AM)[test] mattquake11 Wrote:

Not really.  The second video round starts at 3:25, 15 seconds later he finds the hook stuck in the wall.  I have been in a game with four players including me, and have never been found that fast.

He was hiding behind a barrel and was sticking out of a wall not only at the bottom of the wooden beam- but also in the middle of it and clearly looking deformed. I had already checked the rest of the downstairs before finding him. Literally this was the easiest spot I had during my time on the server besides someone seeing me spot them and sprinting off.

I don't want to come off rude, but have you even read my other posts? Cause I feel like you just watched the videos and didn't bother to read the explanations.

I started checking downstairs first cause of another player hiding behind the green trashcans and being completely invisible. If you note my movements, I went to the barrel looked behind it scanned the floor and saw him sticking out of the bottom and then realized: hey, it's a hook.
100% banned from TTT and even the Discord on my mains/main alts. Dinkleberg is full of people who can't handle losing. If you were cheating you would've gone straight for the can on the stairs, messed around with the hook dude. It'd be less sus and way reasonable. Dhoh's got some serious ADHD or something lol

I highly doubt they're going to read any of your posts. This mattquake dude didn't acknowledge anything you said, good luck with this dude. The odds are not clearly not in your favor, unlike a real life trial you're not innocent til proven innocent, you're guilty til proven innocent.
(07-03-2021, 08:59 AM)prolapanus Wrote: 100% banned from TTT and even the Discord on my mains/main alts. Dinkleberg is full of people who can't handle losing. 

You've admitted to hacking on a public forums and to having your alts banned, sounds like the only person who does not like losing here is you.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(07-03-2021, 08:59 AM)prolapanus Wrote: 100% banned from TTT and even the Discord on my mains/main alts. Dinkleberg is full of people who can't handle losing. If you were cheating you would've gone straight for the can on the stairs, messed around with the hook dude. It'd be less sus and way reasonable. Dhoh's got some serious ADHD or something lol

I highly doubt they're going to read any of your posts. This mattquake dude didn't acknowledge anything you said, good luck with this dude. The odds are not clearly not in your favor, unlike a real life trial you're not innocent til proven innocent, you're guilty til proven innocent.
I fucking hate when people make personal attacks against me, can you shut up dude? I know you're trying to help but what the hell man. And as for a matter of fact, I do have bad ADHD. Good for you being banned for cheating, the fact you feel it necessary to bring that up is just going to make your opinion and statements come off completely irrelevant. Which contrary to your efforts, will likely make my case even worse. Kindly FUCK OFF.
Okay, this gone off the rails enough honestly. I am going to lock this for now until a decision is made.

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I am not in favor of this ban due to insufficient evidence presented.  
This is denied at this time.

Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army