Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dis cord hellper app - hi jammin
Discord Name: Here lies Eggroll’s reputation 

Discord ID: Here lies Eggroll's reputation#0132, 207271920909942784

When First Joined(Estimate): Discord bot says Sat Oct 17 15:42:53 2020 (261 days ago). I can stand by that and say that is as close to accurate as I can get

What is your age: I will be 18 on the 11th (in a few days)
What rank are you applying for (Helper or Moderator): Helper

What can you do to help the Discord community: I can reply to pings pretty quickly. I am almost always online on discord (even if I’m not) I have a weird time schedule and would say that I don’t really let people get to me. I try my best to keep calm and I feel like I could help people calm down. I understand that sometimes we get frustrated and I try my best to show that I care about how people feel and I will do my best to help them chill out if things get out of hand and be sure to provide the best resources to people to the best of my ability. Usually as of now I am awake during the night time... lurking. Basically, I want to make the discord server a safe place for everyone and help enforce the rules. 

Why you want to help the Discord community: The discord staff team is very small and I would like to help out. To my knowledge there is not that many discord staff members as of now and I know that the Discord Staff team would love to have some people help out so, here is my application, tell me what you think about me and let me know if I have anything that needs to be worked on. Please!! Thank you.

Other: I am in the PT time zone (aka I live in Oregon) 
I typed this on my phone so sorry if something is broken
Sorry I am late posting this Jammin hh. I had to think about it for a bit first. Also, I wanted to make sure I was happy with my amount of activity.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3

Messages In This Thread
Dis cord hellper app - hi jammin - by Here lies Eggroll's reputation. - 07-06-2021, 09:23 AM
RE: Dis cord hellper app - hi jammin - by Jammin - 07-06-2021, 07:01 PM
RE: Dis cord hellper app - hi jammin - by §5Aki - 07-09-2021, 06:06 PM
RE: Dis cord hellper app - hi jammin - by Jammin - 07-13-2021, 11:35 PM