Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dis cord hellper app - hi jammin
(07-07-2021, 06:58 PM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote:
(07-07-2021, 02:04 AM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I have some questions first before voting.

Do you think you can handle the Responsibility?
Can you balance discord and in server pretty well in your opinion?
Can you take the steps forward to improve where you've been given constructive criticism?
Can U stop being a lurker u creep? :^ )
Yes. I can handle the responsibility. Since I don’t have irl school I don’t need to go anywhere any I literally stay at home all day. Also, I feel like I am capable but improving where needed. The comments that Travis made are true and I appreciate them because without it I wouldn’t know where to improve.

Recently, I’ve been taking a break from PH so I haven’t been playing for a while but I think if I were to be active on ph again then yeah of course I believe I could also be a great discord helper at the same time. I hope it doesn’t affect my chances of being a helper but I am not ignoring ph, I’ve been more active in the discord channel and talking to people in the ph chat. I’ve been doing some stuff silently trying to help out even while still not being on the server for the time being while I am not actively playing because I still love ph but just need some time. 

Hell yeah. Like I’ve said, it’s all good and it helps me. tbh it upsets me a little at first lmao but it usually in a few hours I rethink it and can accept that it’s all valid. Nothing wrong with it and I am glad to hear what anyone else has to say!

TBH probably not but if it means that you want me to be involved with conversations more instead of lurking 50% of the time then sure, I can try to be involved a little more instead of just l u r k i n g haha. 

Also, I’m not a creep >:( 

sadge
The last question was me being a smartass as usual hi
I'm pretty happy with the responses, and it is only HELPER so. +1
creep

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dis cord hellper app - hi jammin - by Jammin - 07-06-2021, 07:01 PM
RE: Dis cord hellper app - hi jammin - by Mother Nuru. - 07-07-2021, 07:16 PM
RE: Dis cord hellper app - hi jammin - by §5Aki - 07-09-2021, 06:06 PM
RE: Dis cord hellper app - hi jammin - by Jammin - 07-13-2021, 11:35 PM