Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meet epike591
                                                                                                                         About Me!                                                                                                                                                        My name (in-game) is Epike591. I am grateful to be a part of the Dinkleberg community. I'm on every once in a while. If you have seen me on the TTT server, you know I'm prone to dying a lot. That's okay because I'm a complete noob to TTT. I am dating a (what I believe) to be a popular member on the server, Sacred3569. No, I'm not gay, because I'm a girl. I often will be seen with him in servers, along with other members of the server, including Garratron56, SandyTheGecko, ToastyBunzz15, and Ghost.  Cool

- My Experience with Steam, and its game catalog -
I may play TTT, but don't let that fool you. If I'm seen as online, I am extremely active on TF2, which is my personal favorite game. I also play a lot of Halo, GD, and The Sims. And of course Gmod, my first experience with PC gaming. My "origin" to PC gaming technically began when I was as little as 7, playing Club Penguin and Webkinz. As I got older, however, I became more involved with the Nintendo Consoles, and the PS4. I got into "real" PC games in May 2020. COVID-19 affected us all. Sacred introduced me to Gmod. I had a regular laptop at the time, but I had a lot of fun. I am also active on the DarkRP server, Cosmic Networks. I got super fixated on Gmod, and then I was also introduced to TF2, which is my all-time favorite on PC. I was recently introduced to Dinkleberg's. When I saw the name of the server, I freaked out. Why? I have a soft spot for the Fairly OddParents, which was easily one of my favorite cartoons growing up. Since 2020, I have purchased my Acer Nitro 5. I am currently a senior in high school, so who knows how active I'll be in college because then I will focus on school, 100%. I have big goals, but my spare time belongs to gaming and spending time with my friends.

Blush I want to get to learn more about this community! Ask me questions! I really enjoy replying to y'all :)

As for now, I'm signing out. See you in-game!
- epike591 - (often called epike)
Dodgy  you smell funny, btw  Dodgy
-1 Don't listen to her. She is a toxic player. On multiple occasions has she said nono words and made fun of me. Wouldn't recommend speaking to her (3/10).

*This is a joke by the way.*
[Image: unknown.png]
(07-06-2021, 09:19 PM)Sacred3569 Wrote: -1 Don't listen to her. She is a toxic player. On multiple occasions has she said nono words and made fun of me. Wouldn't recommend speaking to her (3/10).

*This is a joke by the way.*
I could say the same about him, smh
Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy
get a room you two ! ! !
did you know your boyfriend is gay?
I miss webkinz... I think my account got deactivated after I didn't touch it for over a decade
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
so what you're telling me is you're gay and it's not pride month anymore???
(07-06-2021, 10:34 PM)dan Wrote: get a room you two ! ! !
Ok dan

(07-06-2021, 11:54 PM)lazy Wrote: did you know your boyfriend is gay?
trust me.. yes..
Welcome to the forums!
I love the sims too! Hopefully I will see you on the servers sometime~
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]