Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is Sacred3569? (A Q&A of Sorts)
[Image: image0.png]

↑ This is Sacred3569 

Who am I?: My name is Sacred3569. I am an individual who finds enjoyment in Source-Engine games. I have been playing Source games since I was 12 (Garry's Mod being the first of those).

Where are you from?: I live in the United States, residing in Ohio.

How old are you?: Old enough. 18.

What's with the "3569"?: My legacy name was SACRED_ATONEMENT, and for the longest time, that would be it. The issue with that name was that it was way too long and people couldn't even pronounce it. Most people called me Sacred, so I stuck by it. However, Sacred could be used by anyone, so I needed a way to make myself stand out. A while back from now, an old buddy and I would play Rust together. We were talking to each other one day and we were trying to come up with a code for our doors. I looked at my numpad and thought about what the most simple pattern to not guess was; 3569. That would become my ID of sorts. Sacred3569 became my staple name. I don't plan on changing it.

Why did you choose Dinkleberg's servers?: I am a very selective person. I take time and research into anything that requires commitment. I used to play on TTT and PH servers every summer in my earlier years of adolescence. Unfortunately, as the old saying goes, "all good things must come to an end," and so did the servers I cherished. The communities that I had grown to love and be a part of would become deserted and abandoned. Too many times had that happened to me. Because of that, I ended up taking a break from Garry's Mod for a while, playing it only minimally. It wasn't until I got back into TF2 that I would even consider going back to Garry's Mod. The frequent updates on the game and the activeness drew me back to it. Dinkleberg's servers gave me that sense of earlier times. The Pointshop2 UI, the classic ULX system, the forums, etc. It's like when I was first playing Garry's Mod. I love it all.

Wait, why are you just now posting this?: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What else is there to know about you?:
If you wish to know more about me, then ask! If you can't ask me in-game, ask here. Post a comment, and I'll answer your questions.

Also, my girlfriend (Epike591) wanted me to shout her out on this, so I'm doing that now.
[Image: unknown.png]
Why did you break up with supreme leader engine :'(
This.... This feels like a wanted poster
Go away
I feel like I just read through a prison booking record
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(07-06-2021, 09:19 PM)dong Wrote: I feel like I just read through a prison booking record
Shhhhh, be quiet about that! There's a reason and a rhyme for that... 

Kidding, but I don't blame you. I tend to structure my stuff in a very static fashion, much like what you described lol.
I'll kick this Q&A off with a very important question.
(07-06-2021, 09:12 PM)Sacred3569 Wrote: Where are you from?: I live in the United States, residing in Ohio.
Why? #OhioAlert
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(07-06-2021, 09:30 PM)Jammin Wrote: I'll kick this Q&A off with a very important question.
(07-06-2021, 09:12 PM)Sacred3569 Wrote: Where are you from?: I live in the United States, residing in Ohio.
                              Why?  #OhioAlert
I was born in Ohio, and I don't do much travel. I spent a little bit of my childhood (5ish) living in North Carolina. Most of my family is here in Ohio too, so it makes it easy to see them.
i know you have a girlfriend and all but are you gay
(07-06-2021, 09:46 PM)HONG Wrote: i know you have a girlfriend and all but are you gay
Yes
are you gay