Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Travis Moderator Application #2
Hi Fellow ClapClub Member,

Let's start this off strong with a link to your gametracker! Playtime Link!

I've known you since around 2018 back in the day of glorious dramatic times! I finally am around to post on one of your applications! There's are some of the things I've come to learn about you since then between our battles and growing up.

You are an unique staff member, I don't always agree with some tactics you do, but they do come to the same result in the end without mass hysteria. Anytime you are on server, you are focused on the game fully making sure the experience isn't ruined by any player trying to bend or break the rules. You are good at defusing situations before and as they arise. The server is normally calm when you handle situations and everyone understands your stance on the server furthermore after said situations. You do not allow yourself to be stepped on by donors that consider themselves staff, and are very vocal about that if you are stepped over. I really enjoy being on the server when you staff on the server, and that is always a good sign in my opinion.

We have had our battles in the past, we have been able to grow and learn from them together and separately. This shows major maturity to me, that we use to be cut throat at each other, and you especially worked through it to where we are today. Playing Dungeon Defenders together, talking/debating like normal friends and just overall having a good time hanging out together. I personally feel as a person, you have the ability to handle more responsibility as a person.

I personally think that the abuse report in the past has been taken into account in your staffing since then and I can see a difference. You give people detailed explanations the best you can without repeating yourself to trolls trying to get a rise out of you requesting you to say it again. Everyone deserves the chance for improvement. You've shown that improvement through actions after responding to your abuse report, which shows me I don't necessarily think it should be taken into full account.

Now, here's the problem. Travis continues to support HonkStaff and this cannot be supported on Dinklebergs Community Servers. His constant Honking off server shows that he is trying to infiltrate with the gooses of the server to get higher in staff. With this said, I can support Travis getting Moderator, but only if he agrees to admit he is a Goose Spy!

Thank you for what you do for the server Travis, it's a pleasure to play with you on PropHunt.

HONK,
Darkkran

Messages In This Thread
RE: Travis Moderator Application #2 - by reinaberg - 07-07-2021, 03:53 PM
RE: Travis Moderator Application #2 - by [black]Darkkran - 07-07-2021, 03:55 PM
RE: Travis Moderator Application #2 - by dong - 07-07-2021, 05:02 PM
RE: Travis Moderator Application #2 - by §5Aki - 07-08-2021, 10:41 PM
RE: Travis Moderator Application #2 - by Haxune - 07-09-2021, 07:00 AM
RE: Travis Moderator Application #2 - by jax - 07-15-2021, 05:00 PM
RE: Travis Moderator Application #2 - by Jammin - 07-19-2021, 01:32 PM