Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Travis Moderator Application #2
I for once have no questions to ask you this time considering how you handled yourself with the recent abuse report. When I do get on server you're there, you're keeping things under control, you're level headed, and you keep the server fun. As for moderator quality wise, you take criticism better now, which is one of the biggest complaints i had about you. You were previously so hard headed that you did things your way or not at all. Now you're willing to sit and talk things out AND see things from others view point which is extremely needed as a moderator. Being there before previously, compared to now, you see how much the server has grown and changed, some for the better, some for the worse, so I believe you can bring some input to the moderator team that will be seen as useful.

As for things to work on I'll list a few I can think of, because everyone can always improve.

-Stop honking you pinche pato
-Keep working on attitude towards criticism
-Work on enjoying server more even when there are try hards. They're annoying af we all know, but gotta work on the dipping there i think personally.
-Work on voicing yourself more instead of debating if you should. There's been times you question yourself and you've not needed to. Your opinion is just that, YOUR opinion. People can disagree. Of course you know this but I want your confidence up a hair. Its good enough for moderator but I still want it up.

+1 i hate you
ur a bitch

Messages In This Thread
RE: Travis Moderator Application #2 - by reinaberg - 07-07-2021, 03:53 PM
RE: Travis Moderator Application #2 - by Mother Nuru. - 07-07-2021, 04:35 PM
RE: Travis Moderator Application #2 - by dong - 07-07-2021, 05:02 PM
RE: Travis Moderator Application #2 - by §5Aki - 07-08-2021, 10:41 PM
RE: Travis Moderator Application #2 - by Haxune - 07-09-2021, 07:00 AM
RE: Travis Moderator Application #2 - by jax - 07-15-2021, 05:00 PM
RE: Travis Moderator Application #2 - by Jammin - 07-19-2021, 01:32 PM