• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheaters in Prop Hunt
Offender's Name & Steam ID: 
slides STEAM_0:1:173374887 
ops STEAM_0:0:0 
Anker STEAM_0:0:0

Potential Witnesses: 

Reason to Ban: 
 They were ghosting. I noticed I kept moving around the map only for Anker to come straight for me every time. They would always come exactly to where I was hiding. This happened 3 or 4 times until they finally got me. Then I accused them of cheating in the chat. Slides and ops replied saying I was bad and calling me names when I never said anything about them. Both of those player were on the same team as me. I checked their profiles and they are friends. I think they were telling Anker where I was hiding. They also all logged on around the same time and have around the same amount of playtime.
Proof: 
I have screenshots but I'm struggling to upload them, I don't know why.

Other: (Optional)
Hi Mister thanks for reporting on the forum, for ghosting we would really need video to see what was going on but if you want you can send the screenshots to me on discord if that’s easier for you. The forum isn’t the easiest to navigate. 

I will add them to our watch list for the ghosting and when they come back we can see what they are up to. Also in future if something like that is happening in game, go to the PH channel in the discord and use the On-call ping for staff. That way we can come on server and help out.
[Image: unknown.jpg]