Yossarian
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:52901278
Time Played:
5 days
When First Joined:
During or before the summer of 2016
Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):
Basically every day at the moment, but I go to school so obviously not during school hours. Easter Time Zone
Rank Desired:
Trusted
Current Rank:
Regular
What can you do to help the community?:
I think I would be good at fairly handling reports and explaining rules to people.
Why do you want to help the community?:
I feel I would be good at it, also it sounds fun.
Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):
No
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):
No
How did you find us?:
I believe I had gotten tired of my old server and tried a few new ones one afternoon until I found this one, which I really liked because of the organization and community (also great maps).
Other:
This probably sounds silly but I have a pretty good understanding of the law and I feel like that could probably come in handy when I'm trying to interpret server rules and handle reports.
Honestly you really get mad a lot in-game, especially around the times of Slays. I feel as if you really don't have a good grip on the rules for someone applying for staff, also I don't know much about you besides that. Being staff involves you having a good attitude on the server, as well as knowing our Server Rules front to back, cover to cover. I think you need to sit down and read the rules a little more, and improve on the behavior I've seen on the server. As long as you improve on these things and reapply in a few months, you'll be at a better point and one step closer. For now I can't support this app until I see good change in your overall resume.

Also wrong board. Someone move this to TTT Staff Apps.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Wrong section buddy.
someone move this to the TTT section
@Scoovie
@Drew
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-06-2017, 10:52 PM)Christian Wrote: Honestly you really get mad a lot in-game, especially around the times of Slays. I feel as if you really don't have a good grip on the rules for someone applying for staff, also I don't know much about you besides that. Being staff involves you having a good attitude on the server, as well as knowing our Server Rules front to back, cover to cover. I think you need to sit down and read the rules a little more, and improve on the behavior I've seen on the server. As long as you improve on these things and reapply in a few months, you'll be at a better point and one step closer. For now I can't support this app until I see good change in your overall resume.

That's fair.
(01-06-2017, 10:52 PM)Christian Wrote: Honestly you really get mad a lot in-game, especially around the times of Slays. I feel as if you really don't have a good grip on the rules for someone applying for staff, also I don't know much about you besides that. Being staff involves you having a good attitude on the server, as well as knowing our Server Rules front to back, cover to cover. I think you need to sit down and read the rules a little more, and improve on the behavior I've seen on the server. As long as you improve on these things and reapply in a few months, you'll be at a better point and one step closer. For now I can't support this app until I see good change in your overall resume.

Also wrong board. Someone move this to TTT Staff Apps.

I must agree with Christian here. Work on these things and reapply in a few months. -1
^^^^^ -1 not that my vote matters
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
100 hours or about that time is minimum hours to apply for trusted. But most of them prefer longer times. I don't really know you very well but I did play a few times with you, which isn't quite enough, personally. Also, you recently came back from a long break, according to the gametracker (See attachment). I'm think you should bring up your playtime first before applying. So -1 for that and I also want to input that I also agree with @Christian there were times when you get really upset or mad over the rules. Rules can change, it will always pop up when you connect. Even if you're an old player, always read the rules. You'll never know when it'll update.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

-1 Haven't seen you much on the server, and what little I have seen of you doesn't stick out to me.
Edit: still haven't seen you on the server, so I'm changing it to a -1
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
I have similar sentiment to Scoovie, I saw you maybe two weeks ago, if even then last. +0 at this time.
[Image: b_560x95.png]