Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
remove chloe
I don't need to attach any video or picture evidence, pretty sure everyone who has played on the server knows what I'm referring to. remove this player model because it's absolutely broken in the same vein as space man and it's a joke that it's been implemented for this long and hasn't been removed. also punish the players who abuse this broken mess (they know who they are) and do not refund anyone who has bought this model because i can guarantee 99% of people who buy this buy it for the sole purpose of exploiting its hitboxes
+1 moreso for people who actually repeatedly exploit these models rather than to remove them altogether
but its doubtful that any action will actually be taken against exploiters so still a +1 to remove it
And I don't think I can emphasize enough that if this model gets removed DO NOT REFUND IT  because the majority of people who bought this model are maliciously using it
+1 idk why it hasn't been removed already everyone knows it's an issue
+1, if the server wants to convince people that its fair playing level for all players (like punishing for grapple exploit) then it needs to crack down on broken skins as well.
+1 complained about this model and it's shitty animations/hitbox since i joined 3 years ago
Agreed. Remove it. I would also argue abusing broken models be punishable.
We should remove it, alongside all the other shit models, i.e. plauge doctor, daedric, alucard, etc.

That being said, we should totally refund the players who have the model, putting a blanket statement like "Everyone who uses model x abuses it on purpose and with malicious intent" is a shitty thing and we shouldn't do that.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(07-15-2021, 08:03 PM)Noire Wrote: We should remove it, alongside all the other shit models, i.e. plauge doctor, daedric, alucard, etc.

That being said, we should totally refund the players who have the model, putting a blanket statement like "Everyone who uses model x abuses it on purpose and with malicious intent" is a shitty thing and we shouldn't do that.

I'm comfortable with saying this specifically for Chloe (not the other models) because I've talked to three people who use that model who explicitly purchased it for that reason.
+1 on removing the skin, everyone else in this thread has said what needs to be said about the skin.
[Image: tenor.png]
holy moly