Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
remove chloe
dinklebergs ttt try to patch broken hitboxes & ceiling clipping challenge (year 5, impossible difficulty!)
I believe we will be testing a script that may resolve the exploit causing the broken hitbox. I'd be in favor of fixing the model as opposed to removing it long-term if it can be fixed. But short term I think it is fair to remove it.

Those of us who bought all of the higher-expense models would certainly appreciate our justly due refund. Some people actually donate to receive premium points to pay for models, so I feel refusing to issue a PP refund gets into some cloudy legal issues.

That being said all of this could be fixed by clarification on the exploiting rule and how to punish for it. My personal feelings are that basic movement actions, such as some grapple exploit should be tolerable in moderation. But given that we don't allow any form of grapple exploit (defined as horizontal movement at high speed), I feel that model exploit should be treated the same as grapple exploit is.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
If crouch jumping with a certain playermodel is exploitable to the point where we are suggesting rules specifically for it, why would we keep that model? If you had a gun that shot every time you clicked the mouse button no matter how fast you clicked it, you wouldn't add a rule saying not to spam click with that gun, you would remove the damn gun because it's broken. Shouldn't even be a question
We have been planning to implement a anti crouch spamming script for a while, while it may not fix the crouch landing issue it will prevent people from wiggling the hitbox into oblivion. Don't have an ETA when it will be added as I want it perfect before adding it as to not loose players because of a shitty script.
(07-15-2021, 09:59 PM)Jammin Wrote: But short term I think it is fair to remove it.
Quick clarification: the models with the same issues are:
(Chloe,) Alucard, Predator, Plague Doctor
Ceterum censeo, delenda est Chloe
+1
There have previously been threads about players abusing models' hitboxes and this model comes up most frequently.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14546

gg
(07-15-2021, 05:30 PM)Rich Kids on LSD Wrote: And I don't think I can emphasize enough that if this model gets removed DO NOT REFUND IT  because the majority of people who bought this model are maliciously using it
Nah I want a refund cause I actually used the model cause I liked it not that it had an exploit.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
(08-09-2021, 08:52 PM)⋆ Fx ⋆ Wrote: Nah I want a refund cause I actually used the model cause I liked it not that it had an exploit.
This thread is almost 4 weeks old lol. The post you replied to is ~2-3 weeks old.