Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Should Add Trails!
I think that adding trails would be a great asset to the server. IT adds a cool feature for new and experienced players. Trails are cool because trail have pictures and pictures are cool!

Ok, for real now.

Trails are extremely fun, we had them on 1PS. Trust me, they are great. 

Here is the trail pack i suggest, they are great! Here is link

Here is what trails it features:
[Image: Ee4enj8.png][Image: UkoZNyM.png][Image: lQBqAyI.png][Image: S3PAoLB.png]
[Image: S5840zK.png][Image: unC6MJe.png][Image: N3FK7au.png]
[Image: DO580oY.png][Image: a9lDe9I.png][Image: zzGSRmh.png]
No please die
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
(04-23-2017, 04:56 PM)Fozzy Wrote: No please die

[Image: C9F3ksfXoAAIF2i.jpg]
Maybe for PH.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
trails on TTT would just give someone something to KOS a person off of. It also can unintentionally tell people where someone ran off to and is now hiding..
It would have to be addressed with an update on the rules, but I say no for trails, I think theyre also a bit laggy
(04-23-2017, 05:09 PM)BmanTheTBM Wrote: trails on TTT would just give someone something to KOS a person off of. It also can unintentionally tell people where someone ran off to and is now hiding..
It would have to be addressed with an update on the rules, but I say no for trails, I think theyre also a bit laggy
We had them on 1PS, never had issues! Never lagged a bit!
(04-23-2017, 05:11 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote:
(04-23-2017, 05:09 PM)BmanTheTBM Wrote: trails on TTT would just give someone something to KOS a person off of. It also can unintentionally tell people where someone ran off to and is now hiding..

I had lag problems on a server I used to play with bc of them at one point, might've just been the server though idk
(04-23-2017, 05:12 PM)BmanTheTBM Wrote:
(04-23-2017, 05:11 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote:

I had lag problems on a server I used to play with bc of them at one point, might've just been the server though idk

Is it server or client lag? If it's server that means they just have a bad server. If its client side lag, you have the ability to toggle them on and off in Pointshop2.
Picture this: The spawn on plaza with trails or trappy cottage with trails.
former admin2
(04-23-2017, 05:17 PM)Deadpool Wrote: Picture this: The spawn on plaza with trails or trappy cottage with trails.

You can turn them off!