Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh boy, that was stressful.
Offender's Name & Steam ID: "Bat Nigga"        STEAM_0:1:73941538
"Gucci Mane"        STEAM_0:0:165683980 

"FartMoan"          STEAM_0:0:421893713

"blocapart2"        STEAM_0:0:504473350 
"John S. 5D-54 | Civ-715" STEAM_0:0:197406905 

Potential Witnesses: No Name, Haveasliceofmypie, Nuclear Trumpocalypse, Ahexz, Garro. (Relatively full lobby.)

Reason to Ban: Trolling, disrespecting members of the community, excessive mic spam. Definitely more but my brain is fried.

Proof:  Trolling Pt. 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKi2WKIGRlc Don't really need time stamps. Just general information.
Start of the round gagged for telling someone to keep yourself safe. Didn't start there unfortunately. First gag.

Really just minor jokes and trolling. Nothing too serious. Just for the first gag mainly. Mentions of other people making inapproriate mentions but they stopped.

Trolling Pt. 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGUCTJtENqc : Time stamps
Before then its mainly just joking but not insane

7:30 first gag of Gucci by Nuclear.

9:05 Use of R@ by Bat.

9:50 Second gag of Bat, mic spam.

10:40 Mentioning when Bat would get ungagged specifically.

Around this time Gucci starts complaining.

12:30 Use of F slur. Insulting staff.

22:40 FartMoan bringing up sexual stuff. Happening a decent amount between Gucci and him.

23:55 FartMoan insulting players on server, using F slur. First gag.

24:44 Gucci telling me to kms. Neato. Second gag.

28:55 FartMoan stupid trolling like normal.

29:10 FartMoan making up shit. Saying I told them to keep yourself safe .-. Blocapart 2 insulting me. Neat.

29:40 FartMoan advertising on the server. Personal Twitch. Second Gag. "probably too fast honestly"

35:00 John warned for playing stuff through the mic. Played through for about 30 seconds before I could advise. I was trying to find exact rounds.

35:50 First gag for John
41:10 After getting ungagged starts in the mic again. John.

Trolling Pt. 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dRwPrzlrjQ : Time stamps

1:20 Referencing the map gag of Bat "end of round two"

(Pauses in video while updating notebook. Writing ID's etc.)

Not sure why it can't keep recording the game.

4:40 General disrespect. Not sure how it originated, might have not been his fault. First gag Blacopart 2

5:40 Warned of gagging because of saying the same thing over and over. Mic spam. Probably could have been more lax.

Lost my patience a little bit.

Was venting to Garro a little regarding the situation to try and keep my head straight and not blow up.

10:10 saying the server would be better without me here. Lol.

Little bit after that John continued and went on to his second gag.

Messed up and apologized to another John in there.

11:20 Bat arguing about my decisions, saying I was abusing. If you feel this please let me know.

Losing my patience with the group quite a bit more.

12:55 Bat Referencing Hitler? Wtf.

14:10 Gagged AppawitaChoppa for disrespect. Been warned and patient with him while trying to deal with these guys.

Letting cusses out a little more often :l

16:10 saying I have a gag fetish? Lol. Accused of abuse once again.

17:00 around this time Appa once again starts. Second gag

Getting a little more out of control.

18:10 Once again people bringing up sexual shit. Should have gagged the first guy at that point but wasn't in my mind anymore.

19:35 Dat laugh.

20:10 said "They're salty because their friends are gagged." Said I insulted them with a slur?

More venting to Garro. Not right but I was trying to keep my head level and not vent negatively at them. Already feeding the trolls .-.

23:20 Pinged for staff. Still getting insulted but oh well.

Rest of video is just trolling nonsense.

Main continuation around like 29:00?
Insults, dry insults. Most of the rest of the video really. 
Looking back through John wasn't as bad as the rest. Maybe wrong situation at the wrong time. Still putting them here.

Other:  Tried to timestamp to the best of my ability for anything specific that caught my eye. Definitely missed some stuff, just trying to make it easier since its such a long trilogy of evidence. At the time I was really tired and hungry. Not stating excuses, just explaining why it took so little for me to fizz out. Lost my patience with this group unfortunately. Just didn't want to cut anything out. Rather post full evidence with my input as well.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
+1 for Gucci and Bat

Gucci Mane and Bat have both been listed once before for Racism and player disrespect back in June, 2020.
The others I feel were dealt with appropriately by Ryzif and unless they hop back on and cause trouble shouldn't be up for a ban
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
I'll ban bat and gucci, these others don't really have enough on them for a ban at this time.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army