Unban request Speedie
He wasn't cheating, I still stand by that.
the evidence provided for the original ban is awful lmao
[Image: xdjlve.png]
I was loosely asked for my opinion on this since I'm a cheater, so I'll say the same thing here as I did on discord:
Only the first video of evidence is of any use, and the rest boil down to lag.
If I were the person gathering evidence, I would have gathered more, and wouldn't have banned based on what I'd already had.
In general: the evidence presented is not enough. As to whether or not he was actually hacking-- again, the evidence really isn't enough for me to say.
Remaining neutral but I don't think a ban was originally prudent or appropriate based on the evidence collected.
As for any behavioral issues, it's kind of hard to tell if he's learned from his original mistakes involving toxicity, slurs, etc. without unbanning him. Take that as you will.
vamonos a la caca
i miss speedie, he brought plenty of life to the server.
+1
(07-23-2021, 12:13 AM)egg Wrote: vamonos a la caca
i miss speedie, he brought plenty of life to the server.
+1
Vamonos a la caca entonces amigo.

I miss all of you, I miss the entire server. Thanks for your time huevo.
I didn't know what to say on this thread. There are so many problems that you brought with your presence. I was on the fence about saying anything, but looking back and remembering you made me want to give my opinion. I looked through the staff discord and saw countless people pointing out evidence of you:

abusing donor, being racist towards other players, using bigot language, baiting less experienced players to RDM you then making false reports, RDMing, harassing staff when you didn't get your way, skirting rules, slurs, lying in reports, homophobia, skirting around rules for slurs, and the list goes on.

Every time I joined the server you talked shit to me in voice chat and privately messaged me, often spamming me, telling me to kill myself and a variety of other insults. I ignored them all because I don't respect you whatsoever so anything you say means jack shit to me. Other players had countless similar experiences with you and complained about you almost all the time. You made your bed by being an awful addition to the community with your behavior, often making players disconnect from the server when you joined and making staff HATE being online when you were on because your toxicity towards others was fucking unbearable and your responses to being disciplined just instigated further drama and controversy.

You were warned by staff many, many, many times and chose to ignore them all. I have heard you apologize and say that you regret doing things, then go back to being just as bad, if not worse, the following week. I am not uncertain that even if you were given another chance, we would see the same behavior from you.

I hope that I never see you in any game in my entire life. Respectfully, you just really fucking suck as a person. Like, really. If you are unbanned, I will resign as Trusted. I will not staff a server that welcomes back someone as toxic as you.

This is the BIGGEST -1 that I have ever, and likely will ever, give out.
(07-23-2021, 12:44 AM).cee Wrote: I didn't know what to say on this thread. There are so many problems that you brought with your presence. I was on the fence about saying anything, but looking back and remembering you made me want to give my opinion. I looked through the staff discord and saw countless people pointing out evidence of you:

abusing donor, being racist towards other players, using bigot language, baiting less experienced players to RDM you then making false reports, RDMing, harassing staff when you didn't get your way, skirting rules, slurs, lying in reports, homophobia, skirting around rules for slurs, and the list goes on.

Every time I joined the server you talked shit to me in voice chat and privately messaged me, often spamming me, telling me to kill myself and a variety of other insults. I ignored them all because I don't respect you whatsoever so anything you say means jack shit to me. Other players had countless similar experiences with you and complained about you almost all the time. You made your bed by being an awful addition to the community with your behavior, often making players disconnect from the server when you joined and making staff HATE being online when you were on because your toxicity towards others was fucking unbearable and your responses to being disciplined just instigated further drama and controversy.

You were warned by staff many, many, many times and chose to ignore them all. I have heard you apologize and say that you regret doing things, then go back to being just as bad, if not worse, the following week. I am not uncertain that even if you were given another chance, we would see the same behavior from you.

I hope that I never see you in any game in my entire life. Respectfully, you just really fucking suck as a person. Like, really. If you are unbanned, I will resign as Trusted. I will not staff a server that welcomes back someone as toxic as you.

Even the entire reply is why you don't want to see me again in the server and how much you hate me, I appreciate your time spent on this thread. Everything you said above is true, all the words you typed was the truth about me; Just consider that even the worst person in the world can change inside. Now I look back when I was playing TTT and I have not the enough words to say sorry. It's probably late, but better late than never: I do give you my apologies if I gave you a bad experience in the server (this goes for everyone).

I'll take it as a personal feedback, however, I hope to see you again.
(07-23-2021, 01:02 AM)Speedie Wrote:
(07-23-2021, 12:44 AM).cee Wrote: I didn't know what to say on this thread. There are so many problems that you brought with your presence. I was on the fence about saying anything, but looking back and remembering you made me want to give my opinion. I looked through the staff discord and saw countless people pointing out evidence of you:

Even the entire reply is why you don't want to see me again in the server and how much you hate me, I appreciate your time spent on this thread. Everything you said above is true, all the words you typed was the truth about me; Just consider that even the worst person in the world can change inside. Now I look back when I was playing TTT and I have not the enough words to say sorry. It's probably late, but better late than never: I do give you my apologies if I gave you a bad experience in the server (this goes for everyone).

I do not hate anyone, please do not try to twist my opinion regarding your unban into how much I hate you to make yourself look like a victim.

Your impressions and behaviors shape how others view you. As I said, you have lost all credibility with me and I do not believe your apologies or claims that you have changed after seeing your lack of character, immaturity, and hostility towards myself, my friends, new players, and everyone in-between since 2019 (hey, that rhymed.)

I wish you well in life, but I hope that our paths never cross.

Goodbye.
(07-23-2021, 01:09 AM).cee Wrote:
(07-23-2021, 01:02 AM)Speedie Wrote:

I do not hate anyone, please do not try to twist my opinion regarding your unban into how much I hate you to make yourself look like a victim.

Your impressions and behaviors shape how others view you. As I said, you have lost all credibility with me and I do not believe your apologies or claims that you have changed after seeing your lack of character, immaturity, and hostility towards myself, my friends, new players, and everyone in-between since 2019 (hey, that rhymed.)

I wish you well in life, but I hope that our paths never cross.

Goodbye.
I'm not trying be act like a victim. Just gave you my apologies, I'm sorry if I misdirect the point of your message, but seemed like a hate opinion towards me.

I wish you the best too, thanks. I still hope to see you again.
The first video in the original unban topic was, IMO, pretty obvious evidence for hacking. Clips 2-4 (the Eclipse clips) didn't show anything to me, mostly because you were too laggy to make any conclusive judgment on. I think the most damning thing is how much a still active portion of the community dislikes you to the point where in a scenario that would normally be a 50-50 judgment call on whether you cheat or not (since your ban is essentially based off of one clip), that most people would immediately assume that your character is low and poor enough to actually be a cheater.

I haven't been part of this community very long, I started playing a few months ago in 2021. It seems fairly obvious that you have made a lot of enemies here though. Technically, your ban is only for hacking, but I think that you have been such a negative presence on this server that it really was just the straw that broke the camel's back that made people want to get rid of you at any cost or reason. One of the things everyone experiences in life at least once is wearing out their welcome around a group of people. This may be one of those times for you.

It's possible you have changed and become a better person, but I think it's more likely that you didn't, given the high amount of screenshots, videos, and recollections on previous threads of your behavior. My (admittedly not very meaningful opinion) is to  -1.

Edit: Honestly, I've rewatched the clips multiple times. Specifically clip 1 and 2. I really think you are hacking, because you don't have the aiming behavior of a good player at all. This is most noticeable in clip 1 (the 67thway clip). Your crosshair is constantly aimed towards the floor and your movement in general is really ass. Every shot you're taking is entirely reactive instead of predictive (which in my opinion, is one of the hallmarks of a good player. Shooting where you think someone will be instead of exactly where they are). I'm definite -1.