Unban request Speedie
Ingame Name: Speedie

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68987164

Who Banned You: Dong

Reason For Ban: Aim Hacking

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: The video was laggy, plus have been moths since the ban

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Banned for slurs and toxicity

Other: 

Hello, I'm Speedie, some of you might remember me; I used to play often months ago, suddenly, I got banned from the server because I was hacking (apparently). I have to admit that I was so mad with the staff about this decision because the evidence that me cheating (Aim hacking as marked above) was a video that was laggy right in the moment I shot at someone. I still swear to god I never used any kind of software or even hardware. I also promise I will never be a toxic player, if you give me a second chance (In my case, like 3rd lol).

With that said, I hope you reconsider the decision you made few months ago. I really hope to play again with you.

Thanks for your attention, have a great day.
@dong
previous threads in question:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13005 (hacking)
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=8849 (mass rdm)
just no your still not admitting it proving you have not changed -1 come back in like 3 years or when you actually want to admit you were hacking
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(07-22-2021, 06:51 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: just no your still not admitting it proving you have not changed -1 come back in like 3 years or when you actually want to admit you were hacking
I understand your point, thank you for your time.
just admit ur trash and u have to hack to be on my lvl
(07-22-2021, 07:02 PM)HumaneStephen Wrote: just admit ur trash and u have to hack to be on my lvl
Hahaha, I do remember you. I'd like to admit it, but I never did... Thanks for your time.
lol -1 ur in denial still
(07-22-2021, 07:07 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: lol -1 ur in denial still
Would you admit something you never did?

But if I have to admit it to play again, then I will, even I didn't. All I want is to play with all of you again.
(07-22-2021, 07:10 PM)Speedie Wrote:

But if I have to admit it to play again, then I will, even I didn't. All I want is to play with all of you again.

This is a genuine question when I ask it: why do you want to play with us again? 
Ignoring all the hacking claims (with evidence), you have 7 total bans on Dinks TTT. The important ones being hacking (this one), multiple offenses of donor abuse, trolling, and mass RDM. For someone who claims they want to play here, it really doesn't seem like it looking at that. Then there's also just how much of a toxic asshole you were back when you were playing on Dinks TTT. Here's one example that was sent to me back then: 
[Image: 07ea8f8aec250334261e9e58ddda4bfa.jpg]

This is literally just one instance where you PMed some random guest who had never even played on Dink's before to spout slurs at them. Once again, doesn't seem like someone who really wants to play with us?

So I ask the question, why do you want to play with us when time and time again you prove that you couldn't care less about this server/community?
(07-22-2021, 07:34 PM)Ethan Wrote:
(07-22-2021, 07:10 PM)Speedie Wrote:

This is a genuine question when I ask it: why do you want to play with us again? 
Ignoring all the hacking claims (with evidence), you have 7 total bans on Dinks TTT. The important ones being hacking (this one), multiple offenses of donor abuse, trolling, and mass RDM. For someone who claims they want to play here, it really doesn't seem like it looking at that. Then there's also just how much of a toxic asshole you were back when you were playing on Dinks TTT. Here's one example that was sent to me back then: 
[Image: 07ea8f8aec250334261e9e58ddda4bfa.jpg]

This is literally just one instance where you PMed some random guest who had never even played on Dink's before to spout slurs at them. Once again, doesn't seem like someone who really wants to play with us?

So I ask the question, why do you want to play with us when time and time again you prove that you couldn't care less about this server/community?
Yes, you are totally right, I was an asshole. All I can do is to give you all my apologies... I know that isn't enough for all that I did; And to be honest I deserve the ban completely. I'm just asking for another chance, I know all the things I've done and I regret for everyone one of them. Answering your question, well just that, I want to play again, having fun like past (but without being a toxic player). I'm really sorry about all the things I said, all the things I did. And if your answer is still no, that will be understood by my side, just had to try again.

Being mute all the rounds and just use the commands is an option I give. Thanks for your time spent writing and reading this, I hope you reconsider your decision.

PD: I didn't know I had 7 bans, thought only had 2 or 3.