Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
make melee knife 2-hit
pretty much as the title says, keep the range knife a 1 hit but make the melee knife a 2-hit. I don't have any statistics or anything I just find it annoying that I get knifed 3 times a map by the same 7 people off cooldown and I have zero counterplay or ability to do anything about it. The risk/reward for knifing is not balanced compared to other special items IMO.
been said this, make the front two hit and the back one hit if at all possible, ty
Ive been asking for this for ages. Please the knife being one his for people up close just makes the same people want to knife over and over.
I understand that the 1-hit knife is one of the few custom changes you see on basically all servers, but trust me when I say it gets really tiresome to get knifed by the same people over, and over, and over again, knowing there's nothing you can do about it, short of RDMing someone who gets too close to you. you basically have to hope they're really stupida nd tried to knife you from 4 feet away first.
worlds easiest +1
Knife is the most annoying thing about playing right now, considering I can get knifed within the first few seconds of a round and have no time to react; my round is then over, and I have to spend the next 6-8 minutes in spectate waiting for it to be over.
It's not like this is "LITERALLY THE ONLY WAY TO KILL THOSE BHOPPERS," since plenty of other excellent options exist, such as body bombs, jihads, and tridents (which can be used in the same fashion as knives, just with better visibility, noise, and slightly more skill to use).
2-hit knives would also remain relevant to instakill lower health targets, which would make them very relevant in later-game where players have less health if there's no health station, which there isn't a good part of the time.
+1 nothing i can say that isn't recycling what's been said it SUCKS PLEASE CHANGE IT !!!!!!!!!!!
The test server has an add-on that makes the knife only a 1-hit if done from behind. People were against adding it, granted that was a while ago.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
no
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Taking away 1 hit knife kind of defeats the point but if it's a "backstab" mechanic I think that would be really cool
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Hard No. The knife stays
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]