Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xp system on TTT
If you remember, in the days of yore, there was a beautiful XP system on the TTT server. It served no purpose other than to give you XP every time you killed an enemy and lose it when you kill a friendly. This XP system was removed because it was actual doodoo in the way it operated in the back-end so, our head of the back-end, Sugam, removed it for a very good reason. 

This is literally only for quality of life while playing on the server. I just wanna know as soon as I kill someone whether or not they were an enemy or a friendly. It was very nice and I miss it.
Can we find a replacement?
hell, maybe even add an incentive to level up this time.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
This is a cool idea. Possibly search for some ideas online?
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(07-27-2021, 08:38 PM)bryanbrr Wrote: This is a cool idea. Possibly search for some ideas online?
i will eventually i'll let you know
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(07-27-2021, 08:25 PM)Noire Wrote: This is literally only for quality of life while playing on the server. I just wanna know as soon as I kill someone whether or not they were an enemy or a friendly. It was very nice and I miss it.
Can we find a replacement?
Literally this. 1+. 100 percent. You could also maybe make it so you gain more points after a certain level? Idk just throwing ideas out there.
unless it actually does something, it sounds extremely pointless lol
(07-27-2021, 08:51 PM)Rich Kids on LSD Wrote: unless it actually does something, it sounds extremely pointless lol
In my mind, if it can connect to pointshop it could distribute points/prem points or even crates or rare items. It's a pipe dream but it's what I'm thinking.
(07-27-2021, 08:54 PM)bryanbrr Wrote:
(07-27-2021, 08:51 PM)Rich Kids on LSD Wrote: unless it actually does something, it sounds extremely pointless lol
In my mind, if it can connect to pointshop it could distribute points/prem points or even crates or rare items. It's a pipe dream but it's what I'm thinking.
Point shop already gives points for rightful kills

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
(07-27-2021, 09:00 PM)Thayr Wrote:
Wait does it distribute premium points for rightful kills? I can’t remember
(07-27-2021, 09:00 PM)Thayr Wrote:
I'm thinking whenever you go up a level in the exp system. Not just whenever you kill someone.
+1 if it doesn’t alter gameplay by telling you straight away if the person killed was a T or not by how it adds/deducts exp since, as Stoked brought up on the discord, this could definitely take away from some fights where the tension is in not knowing.