Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xp system on TTT
sounds like permanent karma

(07-27-2021, 08:25 PM)Noire Wrote: I just wanna know as soon as I kill someone whether or not they were an enemy or a friendly. It was very nice and I miss it.

Sounds like mild ghosting. You can kill someone and not have to ID their body.
(07-27-2021, 08:54 PM)bryanbrr Wrote:
(07-27-2021, 08:51 PM)Rich Kids on LSD Wrote: unless it actually does something, it sounds extremely pointless lol
In my mind, if it can connect to pointshop it could distribute points/prem points or even crates or rare items. It's a pipe dream but it's what I'm thinking.
this is a thing but i agree with ceebeast on mild ghosting that was a problem with calling cards in a diffrent server i played on
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
this would be cool, I'd much prefer it to be more of an "after round bonus" xp system rather than instantly knowing if im getting the right kills.
-1 i don't want my lack of skill to be statistically categorized.

This sounds like a really cool idea. Perhaps some kind of level up system - get to level 100 to get a vape crate or something. I feel some form of level up to get cool thing would be neat.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I like this idea. You could also link it to time on server as a reward to long time players (in the future)
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
(07-28-2021, 03:22 AM)KaptainLes Wrote: I like this idea. You could also link it to time on server as a reward to long time players (in the future)

I will be taking my 10 vape crates now, please and thank you.
+1 if it's an after round thing, not mid round ghosting.
God I miss the old XP system, I was in the top 10 and I wasn't even good, please bring some version of it back, just so I can flex my luck on people