Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
top player reward - change karma reward
the +25 karma reward is extremely useless, this isn't a high priority change or anything but it would be fun to replace it with something else; possible replacement could be offering a crate instead, something like:

top player - crate of dumb garbage
second player - model crate 1/2/3 (one of the 3, whichever)
third player - major weapon crate 2 or minor weapon crate, etc

any thoughts
It should be an RDM pass
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(07-30-2021, 02:48 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: It should be an RDM pass

Third Best: 1 free attempted RDM
Second Best: 1 free RDM
Overall Best: 1 free MRDM
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
There would be like 6 players who would have a monopoly on dumb garbage crates and vapes.

If you want something better than +25 karma, just play better and aim for top t. It’s a reward, not a hand out.

I’m also not a big skin/decals guy and have everything turned off so I’m against getting crates that frequently drop for free.
i feel like karma should carry over from map to map tbh so that when staff aren't on and there's an rdmer they get karma banned and the karma pass would be useful too
(07-30-2021, 02:55 PM).cee Wrote: There would be like 6 players who would have a monopoly on dumb garbage crates and vapes.

If you want something better than +25 karma, just play better and aim for top t. It’s a reward, not a hand out.

I’m also not a big skin/decals guy and have everything turned off so I’m against getting crates that frequently drop for free.

the reward itself is subject to change I just think +25 karma is fucking worthless lmao, it's nice to have variety in general instead of things that are objectively tiered
What even is the point of having a reward for 25 karma lol. I never understood that since 25 is very very minuscule.
I agree +25 karma is dumb. Maybe higher/max karma to improve likelihood of winning.
I'd enjoy getting crates but for reasons ceebeast mentioned the economy would be unbalanced with an additional source of free crates.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 to change it to whatever
I would love something in place of karma, +1