Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More ranks?
Add shitposter or troll rank for the real fellas out here
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(08-02-2021, 04:43 AM)ratty Wrote: would it be possible to just code extra ranks for people who reach a certain amount of wins? since no one is getting more than 100 wins without reaching regular I think it'd be cool to see a rank like "no life" when you reach 500 wins or "seasoned player" at 200 wins or just something simple like that.
This would be awesome to see, at least as an addition for ranks after Regular
On a server I ran a long time ago I had a "Veteran" rank for people who stuck around for a pretty long time, I still really like that idea for people who have played A LOT. I'm not sure about TTT, but on Prop Hunt back in the day the "Regular" rank was hand given by Dink to regular players of the community instead of just given to people who hit 100 hours. It's not the most streamlined thing giving ranks out by hand obviously, but having ranks be hard to get needing a lot of time to earn makes them have some charm, which I like
(08-02-2021, 05:10 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: On a server I ran a long time ago I had a "Veteran" rank for people who stuck around for a pretty long time, I still really like that idea for people who have played A LOT. I'm not sure about TTT, but on Prop Hunt back in the day the "Regular" rank was hand given by Dink to regular players of the community instead of just given to people who hit 100 hours. It's not the most streamlined thing giving ranks out by hand obviously, but having ranks be hard to get needing a lot of time to earn makes them have some charm, which I like
This is how it used to be on TTT as well
I mean you could scale one to 500 or even 1000 hours if you *really* want a long haul one.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(08-01-2021, 09:52 PM)The Triangle Wrote:  From what I've found thus far pertaining to getting the new ranks on the scoreboard, you have to write the code for it and do even more code if you want perks with each following rank. You may also need Dinks cooperation for having the scoreboard ranks added, and the ranks may have to be across each server... Not 100% on that part as I saw coding and went "nope...". 
Actually its not as bad as this its just that the only person who could even do such a thing is Dink and a co-owner if juan ever became active again, it can largely be done completely through ulx although idk how consistent it is. The issue is getting the timed ranks to sync with the scoreboard ranks.
lmao just make me owner.