drtzfhy
i love that the last warn from before 2021 was from me lmao. +1 to time served. dont slur dumbo.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
also hey why is somebody who was supposed to be quitting still banning people and why are they banning people days after something happened
(08-01-2021, 03:05 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: also hey why is somebody who was supposed to be quitting still banning people and why are they banning people days after something happened

I review the TTT relay on occasion - I then add warns to make sure that even if they aren't staff on at the time something happens, that proper punishments are administered. To do otherwise would be irresponsible and leads us to have issues where people demand why something was not done earlier about a problematic player.

Just because you did something a few days prior does not mean that it exists in some kind of void after a certain number of hours have passed. If you violate the rules, you should fully expect to be punished. 

As you can see, there was no "targeting" with the punishment. I added warns for all the people who I found were engaging in inappropriate actions via the relay. 

[Image: unknown.png]
I'm not gonna give my say on whether laced should or shouldn't be banned, but I think there should be a statue of limitations set in place considering the 4 warns were split. it was 2 warns in a day one day, then ~3 weeks later it was 2 warns in a day.
(08-01-2021, 03:24 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Just because you did something a few days prior does not mean that it exists in some kind of void after a certain number of hours have passed. If you violate the rules, you should fully expect to be punished. 
I expect to be punished when I break a rule, not a day later when I'm not even in town. You are the only person I have ever seen do this without an active ban request, and it is most certainly not because you are ahead of the curve.

Also, this doesn't answer my question of why you are still staffing when you shouldn't even have your rank.
(08-01-2021, 03:40 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(08-01-2021, 03:24 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Just because you did something a few days prior does not mean that it exists in some kind of void after a certain number of hours have passed. If you violate the rules, you should fully expect to be punished. 
I expect to be punished when I break a rule, not a day later when I'm not even in town. You are the only person I have ever seen do this without an active ban request, and it is most certainly not because you are ahead of the curve.

Also, this doesn't answer my question of why you are still staffing when you shouldn't even have your rank.

You're right - next time I'll consult with you to make sure you're still in town before I tack on the appropriate punishments for rule-breaking.

This isn't a one-off thing, as you appear to be referencing. I have often added punishments even if there was a temporal difference between the act and the punishment being added. I have generally, however, kept these limited to short spans of time. The one or two days between your continued slur/racism use and the addition of punishment, is well within a fair amount of time, I would argue.

I don't see how the fact that a few hours have passed means that you should just never be punished, however.
(08-01-2021, 12:10 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: [Image: unknown.png?width=906&height=676]
[Image: unknown.png?width=905&height=676]

13 of these are from 2020 and 2 of the ones from this year are for grapple exploiting... +1 on reducing the ban length, especially since it sounds like Nicky did it after an active staff member dealt the punishment that they found to be appropriate, essentially undermining staff's decision as an ex-staff member.
(08-01-2021, 04:20 PM)Reina Wrote:
(08-01-2021, 12:10 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: snip

13 of these are from 2020 and 2 of the ones from this year are for grapple exploiting... +1 on reducing the ban length, especially since it sounds like Nicky did it after an active staff member dealt the punishment that they found to be appropriate, essentially undermining staff's decision as an ex-staff member.

HONG and ceebeast are both Trusted. They are unable to administer bans. Only a moderator and above can administer bans, which was the next punishment in accordance with our staff guidelines.
(08-01-2021, 04:22 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote:
(08-01-2021, 04:20 PM)Reina Wrote:
(08-01-2021, 12:10 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: snip

HONG and ceebeast are both Trusted. They are unable to administer bans. Only a moderator and above can administer bans, which was the next punishment in accordance with our staff guidelines.
I don't see a ban request from either of them.
Technically I've also been staffing despite being resigned for months. I don't particularly mind and don't see a need to constantly remind Dink about it as I have no issue staffing while playing. I just don't have time for actual admin decisions and community running. Battons, Bryan, and the other admins do great with that. 

But I'm getting off topic. +1 reduction to time served. He's justified his unban in my opinion. Just stop being a fucking idiot and slurring like a 15 year old on god or I'ma kiss you on the mouth. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]