HELLO ITS ME WHOWHO
(08-01-2021, 04:13 PM)whowho Wrote:  I didn’t intend to hurt anyone and there was honestly no malice behind it.  

-snip-

TL;DR: I am nice and wholesome but stupidly chose to talk shit instead.

-snip-

If any of that is to be believed, why were you banned from another TTT community for transphobic behavior and harassment just two days ago?
(08-01-2021, 04:37 PM)Ethan Wrote:
(08-01-2021, 04:13 PM)whowho Wrote:  I didn’t intend to hurt anyone and there was honestly no malice behind it.  

-snip-

-snip-

If any of that is to be believed, why were you banned from another TTT community for transphobic behavior and harassment just two days ago?

Because I don’t like that server as much as Dinkleberg’s :)
(08-01-2021, 04:52 PM)whowho Wrote:

-snip-

-snip-

So why act up on here then…… I mean I get wanting to come back to the server and feeling bad but idk it feels a little too soon. Some things seems a bit off too idk.
I think the main concern is overall toxicity as opposed to the pedo comments, which are blown out of proportion. I didn't play with you in game but based on the level of toxicity and lack of support I cannot offer my support.
Maybe a 2-4 week reduction for slurs and toxicity at best, -0 to that. -1 unban
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
no thank you -1

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
[Image: Ci298HA.png]

Honestly, not a bad person when she's not acting a fool on the server. She seems genuinely apologetic in this appeal but the amount of dum dum stuff she's said can't be overlooked. 

I'm with Jammin, 2-4 week reduction at best.

Just try to be a bit less toxic and you'll fit in just fine here.

-snip-

-snip-

So if you dislike a server, you act racist and homophobic until they ban you? And if you like a server, you do the exact same thing but you lie about what happened and beg for forgiveness so you can do it again? Massive -1

-snip-

-snip-

Hello, I am also an Aussie on the Server. I can say some pretty fucked up shit on the server but just because you are from our beautiful fucked up country doesn't give you the right to be homophobic or racist or transphobic or harass people on the server. You can still say some obscene shit and fucked up shit but there is a line and ya crossed it, multiple times. 

But it is this comment here that really pushes you over the edge of no return, it's the massive Red Flag. If it was just your original app and no comment then maybe I would have said a 1-month reduction. But the fact that you went to another server and did the exact same thing and got banned for it shows a pattern of behaviour. In fact, you don't seem to care about the "transphobic behaviour" or "Harassment" because you don't like that server as much as ours. There is fucking up for stupid shit, then there is constantly doing shitty things in life and only feeling sorry when you don't get to do what you want. It's pretty childish shit, and not becoming of an Aussie. You, my friend, are nothing but spare parts.

As much as Dinklebergs is a cesspool of fuckwits, We have rules. 

Major -1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
I agree that her idea of humor is borderline hates speech and overall toxicity but I lowkey found it funny and I did not think they actually meant to be spiteful towards anyone, regarding the pedophilic comments I do not think it warrants a warn as I was there the time they were talking to mocha and they didn't know they were a minor and it's quite unfair to label a person a pedophile based on one occasion where they do not even know whether or not the person in question is a minor or not

+1 on reduction they were obviously trolling on the server and seem apologetic enough in the unban request just no more slurs -________-
+1 on reduction, more than half of the people who have -1ed in this thread have said equally, if not worse, things than what this lil bro whowho has said. Whether it be on a different server, or actually on dinklebergs itself.

The precedent for reduction is there (mad shitter was unbanned how many times? Rylo? Etc) So for the sake of consistency, I think the ban should be reduced from permanent to 2 week ban.

Though to be fair, the jokes weren’t even funny get better at trolling
[Image: xdjlve.png]