Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Third Times The Charm!!!
Ingame Name: Damien

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:221473561
Discord Tag: Damien Is A Person #2156

Time Played: My time
When First Joined: December 31st 2019/January 1st 2020 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Anywhere from 10:00 am - 10:00 pm (NO NOT BECAUSE OF MY BEDTIME). Also, I'm in Pacific Standard Time.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I can help with gags/mutes more given the permission and I can have the ability to slay. I just want to help the server whether there are staff on or off.

Why you want to help the community: Dinkleberg's TTT has a special place in my heart. I really love playing here and love continuing to play here. I want to help the community by helping the staff and player base with problems that regard breaking rules and such.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I have never been banned from this server.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Here's #1, Here's #2.[url=https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/showthread.php?tid=13382][/url]

How did you find us?: Scrolling through servers during the 2019 Balldrop (I think? It's been  a few months off of 2 years)

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread):  Yes I did

Other: If you have ANY issues with me, please discuss below (Even if it isn't ttt related)
I think you get frustrated a bit too easily and jump to conclusions too much. I think if you were to work on that you would be a very good staff member. +somethjinh
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
+0.5

Mostly fine, just get a little too serious and get nettled too easily sometimes, otherwise you're gucci. Just relax a little my guy

#daegan2.0
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(08-02-2021, 10:33 PM)derp Wrote: I think you get frustrated a bit too easily and jump to conclusions too much. I think if you were to work on that you would be a very good staff member. +somethjinh
Yes, I have been working on that. I get frustrated at csgo more than I do ttt!!!
+1 on the condition you stop changing the font / color of your replies on the forums

Also, matured since last application. Active on the forums. Good part of community
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(08-03-2021, 12:10 AM)jax Wrote: +1 on the condition you stop changing the font / color of your replies on the forums

Also, matured since last application. Active on the forums. Good part of community
I'll never stop!! I NEED TO BE UNIQUE!!!

I've also lost 10 lbs since we were last in a discord server together (Not dinks)
+1 Fun to play on the server with, knows the rules, uses his donor powers appropriately when needed when no staff are on.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(08-03-2021, 01:00 AM)Scoovie Wrote: +1 Fun to play on the server with, knows the rules, uses his donor powers appropriately when needed when no staff are on.
No I don't I kick derp and rand all of the time!!!

Thank you Dominoes guy
So I do have a couple concerns I'd like to hear your responses to.

I've noticed you tend to be easily influenced by other individuals and usually in a not favorable manner.

Slur baiting and straight up slurs have been a bit of an issue with you.

I've also noticed myself that you sometimes tend to escalate situations instead of descalating them.

Do you have any action plan or a road map to improve and work on these shortcomings?
I think you have quite a bit of potential and overall I think I'd give you a +1 however there are a few things I think you can improve upon. As has been previously stated, people easily get a rise out of you. You are far too easily provoked and you take things too personally, but I'm certain you can work on these things. You've expressed genuine interest in improving the community so I hope you get it.
[Image: atomic_vault_boy_by_lolwut_kun.jpg]