Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Third Times The Charm!!!
(08-05-2021, 07:45 PM)Damien Wrote: I feel like this is just a random shot at me for no reason, but I could be over thinking this.

That, right there, is you taking a criticism about how you still take things personally, personally. Learn to just accept the criticism and move on instead of trying to disprove it. If I am wrong about something, disprove it through your actions.

I'll stop responding here before this exchange consumes the application.
(08-05-2021, 08:14 PM)Reina Wrote: That, right there, is you taking a criticism about how you still take things personally, personally. Learn to just accept the criticism and move on instead of trying to disprove it. If I am wrong about something, disprove it through your actions.

I'll stop responding here before this exchange consumes the application.
That's why I said I thought it was a shot at me, I thought. I wasn't calling it a shot at me definitely. I just don't understand how you could see that as Immaturity or A lack of self-awareness when I didn't see the issues in the first place as a problem. Now I do, and I'm taking the steps in the right direction to fix them.

Damien,

Thank you for applying but this application has been DENIED due to your deletion. 

Let me give you some feedback though because we believe you have the ability to become a fantastic staff member.
  • Stay calm don't let the emotions get the better of you when you're frustrated
  • Don't follow the crowd. You are your own individual. You do not need to follow others
Here are some things you do well
  • Knowledgeable about the rules.
  • Help with muting/gaging when needed.
Please reapply on 9/9/21. We believe you have what it takes.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]