Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im sick of these guys

Offender's Name & Steam ID: xSaltyBoi STEAM_0:1:445626002, Big Black White Guys STEAM_0:0:605047913

Potential Witnesses: Corrily, Fofab, Alora, Sin,

Reason to Ban: Harassment and slurs

Proof: everything happens throughout the three video but specific time stamps will be in the comments of each video.

Video 1
       Video 2
       Video 3

Other: (Optional) I only timestamped half of it because omg that takes forever and im tired so hopefully this is enough otherwise im sure there is more there.

I know this ban request is a few days late but life happens, i wanted to play on the server, and its a lot of footage.
                Also i know they have a 2 week ban currently i just am sick of these guys and so are some other people hopefully this is more than enough to push it over the edge for a perma ban.
[Image: Pixie-Kick.jpg]
Yeh the way those people were behaving was ruining the game play that day i agree with Rope it should be permanent
These trolls have received three separate bans. Two for ghosting (The second one literally right after the first one.) and one for very inappropriate topics/jokes. I firmly believe they won't stop no matter what punishment they earn.
 This is for their first ban. For reference considering they keep changing their names. 

+1 for getting them out.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Players have been banned. Thanks for the report Ropeguy.
[Image: unknown.jpg]