Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change out of Rats Maps + Grove Street
So ttt_ratsmildorm_v2_final is an old map that ain't great and isn't well-loved by the community. 

I suggest swapping out ttt_ratsmildorm_v2_final for ttt_teen_room the classic TTT map that's a favourite across many different servers.

Pro's
  • Same amount of rats maps
  • New map in rotation
  • Pre-Established Love (Many people know and love this map)
  • Nostalgia
  • Removing a map that's not played often
Con's
  • Bigger map size (But not too big)
  • Work for Staff and shit to test and put into rotation

Also, I'd like to add ttt_grovestreet into the mix, I trialled and tested this map on my previous server, and it's great.

Map features :

-Few Traitor Traps

-Working radio with radio stations

-Traitor Tester

-Traitor room

-32 spawns

*Full disclosure: Both maps would be tested and trialled for issues on the test server before being put into rotation. IE Checking for bugs, FPS drops, Map boarders etc
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
I loved playing on teen rooms back when I first started playing ttt. That being sad last time there was some problem apparently with the map on here that causes people ranks to be reset? Not sure how that happened. If that won’t be an issue I would love the map on the server. Also, didn’t know rats were hated very much now. One of our old players made it and I didn’t dislike it that much but meh if it doesn’t get played often then ye. Oh I played on grove streets on other servers and my fps was kinda bad in certain areas of the map so something to watch out for with some players with bad PCs I guess.
teen room is based I agree +1
easy +1 a map i hate swapped for a map i love
yeah mildorm sucks cock and teen room is ok +1
I was looking into teenroom as the server used to have it in rotation. I was informed by prior community members that it was removed due to somehow removing people's in-game ranks. I've had it on the test server for months and have not noticed this issue occurring. Likely fine to add.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
new map stuff and teenroom +1
i like mildorm over teenroom any day
:( image broke
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
(08-06-2021, 09:37 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: I was looking into teenroom as the server used to have it in rotation. I was informed by prior community members that it was removed due to somehow removing people's in-game ranks. I've had it on the test server for months and have not noticed this issue occurring. Likely fine to add.

Can confirm, it made as much sense as it sounds. That was a Rippe moment and has been fixed for years.
+1 for sure.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]