Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cee gains police
Discord Name: ceebeast 

Discord ID: 130488907912445952 

When First Joined(Estimate): mid 2019

What is your age: I’m over the age of 21. 
What rank are you applying for (Helper or Moderator): helper

What can you do to help the Discord community: I can help make sure our users are safe and respectful towards each other while ensuring that whitelisted channel members follow both discord and channel rules. 

Why you want to help the Discord community: I’m decently active in the discord and often lurk without saying anything. I would primarily be helping discord staff moderate the upcoming health and fitness channel, not really be involved with moderating other channels. I want to help foster a good gains community free from the gains goblins. I don’t think that there are many users who cause trouble, however there will undoubtedly eventually be individuals who don’t abide by the rules or make others feel uncomfortable. I would like to help our few discord staff members by mitigating problems in that channel, specifically because I was one of the individuals who advocated for this channel and spoke privately with Jammin about logistical issues and rules. I likely have more knowledge about the topic than most people here, ie knowing what topics are and what wellness recommendations are safe to speak about that would be free from manipulation, abuse, and harm. 

Other: @Jammin and I have discussed this and they recommended I do this. I have also drafted a copy of the respective channel rules that Jammin has reviewed last week.
+1 easy choice
+1 One if the reservations some of the current discord have about new channels is lack of staff, .cee can help solve this. He’s also already been established as a trustworthy, good member of the community
[Image: xdjlve.png]
+1 .cee can handle himself very well and would do great as discord staff.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1. ceebeast is more than capable of being successful in this role. Full recommendation.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Bro…. Hell yeah no other answer but yes! Been very helpful through my transition to trusted as well
+1
yes ur good i believe

+1 good ttt man
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
+1 handsome and great at staffing ttt his rank is trusted so i trust him
thnx 4 support me @all
Sure why not give ceebeast a chance to see if he can help. I say go for it dude. 1+