Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voice Chat Mixer
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...normalizer

"As of the June 2021 gmod update you can now adjust the volume of ingame voice chat on a per-player basis.
Unfortunately unless your custom tab menu supports this new feature, or you're using the default sandbox scoreboard, there is no way to access it. So I created this simple UI that provides an audio slider for all connected players so you can mess with their volume all you want."

Wanted to see how much support an add-on like this could get. Would everyone be in favor of this? This would likely make micspam a much smaller issue when we giver players the option to make the more talkative players a little quieter on our end without having to awkwardly ask them to turn their mic down. A lot of people on TTT have mics that take over everyone else's, and we could add a periodic text in chat that informs players something like "are some players louder than others? type !volume in chat to bring up the volume interface."
+1 although there was an update supposedly adding it to TTT, it's been unavailable, but still something I'd really want. Having this would be awesome for some people that aren't technically too loud, but can give you a headache.
love it, yes please

file size is a little large but worth it
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
(08-11-2021, 12:24 AM)KaptainLes Wrote: file size is a little large but worth it
 thats .2 MB
God yes please add this now
(08-11-2021, 12:28 AM)ratty Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 12:24 AM)KaptainLes Wrote: file size is a little large but worth it
 thats .2 MB
nobody tell him about new skeld’s size
 thats .2 MB

My bad, very +1 now

(08-11-2021, 01:15 AM)HONG Wrote:
 thats .2 MB
nobody tell him about new skeld’s size

I don't want to know
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
+1 We need this asap
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Finally I can have Hong muted in game and RDM him and blame it on the adjustment.
this is cool and all but when can i clientside mute someone else in text chat