ban appeal
Ingame Name: Patrick Bateman

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:186138963

Who Banned You: thunderwalrus

Reason For Ban: racism and antisemitism

Length of Ban: permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: my original ban length was supposed to be a day but i went into the discord and pinged thunder with one of those spongebob ip memes where it just shows some random ass ip, idk if that's why i got perma banned but i remember him saying something along the lines of "is that supposed to be my ip?". anyway, if that's not the case then i honestly am sorry for being racist and antisemitic. i thought the admins would be cool with it cause i said the n word in vc and none of staff cared so i thought this server would be chill with it but i was obviously wrong. then i went into the discord cause i thought if i was racist in there then i would only get banned in discord but i was obviously wrong. there are barely any good ttt servers nowadays they all have the stupid inventory shit so i just wanna be able to play a proper ttt server.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no
(08-11-2021, 01:50 AM)[DEFN] Patrick Bateman Wrote:  i thought the admins would be cool with it cause i said the n word in vc and none of staff cared so i thought this server would be chill with it but i was obviously wrong. then i went into the discord cause i thought if i was racist in there then i would only get banned in discord but i was obviously wrong. there are barely any good ttt servers nowadays they all have the stupid inventory shit so i just wanna be able to play a proper ttt server.

No Staff on dinks should ever be chill with people using Slurs

And lemme get this straight.. you went to the discord with the purpose of being racist and getting Banned?
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
(08-11-2021, 02:21 AM)KaptainLes Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 01:50 AM)[DEFN] Patrick Bateman Wrote:  i thought the admins would be cool with it cause i said the n word in vc and none of staff cared so i thought this server would be chill with it but i was obviously wrong. then i went into the discord cause i thought if i was racist in there then i would only get banned in discord but i was obviously wrong. there are barely any good ttt servers nowadays they all have the stupid inventory shit so i just wanna be able to play a proper ttt server.

No Staff on dinks should ever be chill with people using Slurs

And lemme get this straight.. you went to the discord with the purpose of being racist and getting Banned?

well yeah if i'm being honest i thought i'd only get perma banned from the discord lol, i didn't think that the ban would carry over
-1 Dinklebergs doesn't need more alt-right 4chan kiddos.

this guy's current bio says "anglo hate is mob mentality" he gets his politics from Tucker Carlson and will probably continue to spread any subtle and not-so-subtle racism/antisemitism to the server especially since his ban was only last month.

ThunderWalrus' ban says he was calling him slurs etc.
For the sake of the 99% of the community who isn't a racist asshat, I'm going to refrain from posting the evidence my team used to ban you from the discord.
I will only say that considering your trolling in discord included anti-semitic remarks, racist remarks, troll pinging, doxing memes, and considering your trolling also jumped into prop hunt, it wouldn't shock me if your behavior originally in the server was immediately worthy of a permanent ban.

All of that being said, I will wait for thunder to respond with potential server side evidence before commenting further, as technically racism bans aren't necessarily supposed to be permanent right away.

Frankly, you challenged thunder to permanently ban you, and he appears to have obliged. This appears to be a case of play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(08-11-2021, 04:59 AM)Jammin Wrote: For the sake of the 99% of the community who isn't a racist asshat, I'm going to refrain from posting the evidence my team used to ban you from the discord.
I will only say that considering your trolling in discord included anti-semitic remarks, racist remarks, troll pinging, doxing memes, and considering your trolling also jumped into prop hunt, it wouldn't shock me if your behavior originally in the server was immediately worthy of a permanent ban.

All of that being said, I will wait for thunder to respond with potential server side evidence before commenting further, as technically racism bans aren't necessarily supposed to be permanent right away.

Frankly, you challenged thunder to permanently ban you, and he appears to have obliged. This appears to be a case of play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
i've never played on the prop hunt server i just went into the prop hunt channel and typed i like playing prop hunt, i will add the reason i was originally banned was saying the n word on the server but i've never been banned for rdming or anything. i just wanna be able to play on the server i would be totally fine with being perma muted and gagged
Honestly, given from what Jammin just said. Why are you even trying?
-1 without a doubt.
-1 You were incredibly annoying when you were on and you have clearly not changed
[Image: tenor.png]
holy moly
-1 we have enough slurs and xist shit being allowed in the servers, no reason to allow yet another source.
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
(08-11-2021, 08:34 AM)Kostok Wrote: -1 You were incredibly annoying when you were on and you have clearly not changed
annoying yes but it was one time bruh, i'm sure there are probably other people who play on this server who give you bigger headaches than me, i mean i wasn't even rdming just saying stupid shit with my loud ass mic that you could've muted if you wanted to

(08-11-2021, 08:31 AM)Kizzy? Wrote: Honestly, given from what Jammin just said. Why are you even trying?
-1 without a doubt.
i'm trying cause i looked at a few of the appeals and some people have appealed bans for using slurs. i know what he said sounds really bad but i can assure you that if i am unbanned i will not be racist and antisemitic on this server again.

(08-11-2021, 10:51 AM)Reina Wrote: -1 we have enough slurs and xist shit being allowed in the servers, no reason to allow yet another source.
well, like i said if i am unbanned i'd be totally fine with a permanent mute and gag so i wouldn't be able to say any slurs.