ban appeal
Yeah brother, you just learned the hard way why you don't start slurring on random servers. There's a difference in a server being "chill" and one that just doesn't enforce certain rules. You could've had fun without what you said. Based on your adamant desire to get banned on discord, plus spilling into Prophunt trolling, why should we consider you?

Don't use the excuse "you've let others back who did the same." Why should we specifically allow you back, when your original idea of fun on the server involved what got you banned. Shouldn't you try finding a different server that would let you have that "fun"?

[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(08-11-2021, 04:16 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: Yeah brother, you just learned the hard way why you don't start slurring on random servers. There's a difference in a server being "chill" and one that just doesn't enforce certain rules. You could've had fun without what you said. Based on your adamant desire to get banned on discord, plus spilling into Prophunt trolling, why should we consider you?

Don't use the excuse "you've let others back who did the same." Why should we specifically allow you back, when your original idea of fun on the server involved what got you banned. Shouldn't you try finding a different server that would let you have that "fun"?

i didn't mess with the prophunt server i just went into the channel and said "i like playing prop hunt". i'm not saying i should be unbanned cause other people have been unbanned, i'm saying that cause someone commented on why i'm trying to appeal and i said cause other people appealed bans for using slurs. i would say i should be considered for an unban cause i don't play ttt just to rdm and i would be fine with me being perma muted and gagged so i cant use slurs anymore.
I banned you originally for slurs on the server, you then went to the discord and started trolling and using ((())) around statements, which is a well known way to not so slyly be anti-Semitic. You also started posting that you knew my ip address or something. You would have an easier time being unbanned for the slurs on the server if you had not automatically gone to the discord to continue trolling.
-1 it really doesn't seem that you've learned from your ban whatsoever

the fact that you're appealing your ban probably stems from being banned from just about every other server as well for the same reasons, and only now realized how boring it is to have to deal with the consequences of your actions
I do not want to be an ass but the answer here should be very clear. Being racist is never ok and just because someone didn't say something at first doesn't mean that it is ok. Using slurs and being racist is bad. -1 for an unban.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
(08-11-2021, 06:04 PM)HONG Wrote: -1 it really doesn't seem that you've learned from your ban whatsoever

the fact that you're appealing your ban probably stems from being banned from just about every other server as well for the same reasons, and only now realized how boring it is to have to deal with the consequences of your actions
i would say that i have learned from my ban, i know now that you guys take slurs really seriously so i wont use them anymore.
this just in: local man learns that being racist is bad
please turn your brain back on before appealing your ban again
(08-11-2021, 06:33 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: this just in: local man learns that being racist is bad
please turn your brain back on before appealing your ban again
listen man i know you just think i'm some nobody troll but i honestly have learned from my wrongdoings. i've said it like 3 times now but i would be totally fine with being permanently gagged and muted instead of being permanently banned.
To throw it out there, we don’t do perma mute/gags and I don’t suggest we start. It’s kinda an all or nothing thing

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(08-11-2021, 07:23 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: To throw it out there, we don’t do perma mute/gags and I don’t suggest we start. It’s kinda an all or nothing thing
well i just bring it up because i was banned for saying slurs in chat.