Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trusted App
Ingame Name: xCrazyDogx

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:150820480

Time Played: 4 Days 8 Hours 26 minutes and 30 seconds

When First Joined: i dont not remember when i first joined i was off in the great meme war 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 4:00 Pm Weekdays and 12:00 Am Weekends Central time Zone fapping might get the way sometime soo yea sooo if i fap its 8:00 PM Weekdays And 2:00 Pm Weekends

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: The MASTA

What can you do to help the community?:One way i could help the community is getting rid of all the nubes and gettting all the sweaty mlg guys to come to our server and be the best around!!  

Why do you want to help the community?: I just really want to help the community i think..... 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Yes from a server who staff suck soooo much balls i spammed chat so many times with a admin on and never got banned and i even reported myself until i got a temp ban for 3 hours and that was all today

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes i was deneied becuase i did not put enought of the juicy details about me soo i put the times i fapped dont know if thats enought detail

How did you find us?: I was looking for a server then i was like ohhhh dinklebergs i thought thats was a cool named i played then met the mods and co cowner and some other people who made the game fun and always got me excited to play this very own server

Other:I stopped playing for awhle dont know if i should have said that but eehhhhh probaly is gonna effect me in the application and i wonder if this is enough detail and im just typing this just to make it look like i typed alot and i know your still reading this and this part is nit even important because it says other it didnt ask me a dirrect question Muhahah you wasted some time of your  life
-1 For now, you literally just came back from a month or two break today. I  think you need to stay around a few weeks and then apply, but until ive played with you recently enough to know then im leaving this section like this.

Im going to be focusing on your application for now then.
The bans section is just for this server only, not all of them.
The reasons for all of the questions in the application are not serious in the slightest and answer nothing. Also mocking the reason your previous application was denied is not helping. What you say in your application is supposed to show your mindset of an oppertunity to help the server. I normaly dont get this picky about the application itself but, wow.
sorry bb but -1 I havent seen you in a few months and yeah :/
Yeahh Ima agree with bb Russ and Crow on this so I'll just put this here. -1. And say that mocking the previous staff app will never help your case in my opinion. Maybe after we play together for a while and I see you around more often I'll change my mind but for now.... I'm sticking with -1.
Regular - Dink's PH

[Image: 848011109_597887.gif?4]
-1 as the others said you were off for a bit and with the trolling it kinda raises red flags in my book
1- because I haven't really played with you and you have been gone for so long.
[Image: e1b.jpg]
-1. Basically as said give it more time.