Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
cee
(08-13-2021, 01:25 PM).cee Wrote:
(08-13-2021, 06:05 AM)KaptainLes Wrote: There is no King of T-Mods only King of Trusteds, which means you will have to choose the next King (preferable a long time trusted) and you will have to hand over the vape. If you agree to those conditions then I see no reason why you shouldn't be promoted. I like the way you staff, you're a good bloke and you deserve it.

Nicol Denied your last T-Mod app saying it would be beneficial for you to do another month as trusted, bro you did another year.

Just promote this man +1
Nicol spoke the King of T-mods role into existence. Watch yourself, I’ll be king of kaptain:clown:les soon. I’ve thought about who to pass the torch down to, but given the specifications and description old king Ckg gave, long live, no current trusted really fits that Chad criteria. The person I wanted to pass down the title to isn’t trusted anymore and the other hasn’t been trusted for long and will likely be blue soon. I’m in talks with Ckg, stay tuned. I’ll just delete it to preserve to integrity of the role lmao
gang gang +1 on promotion, new king shall be decided
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
I believe that ceebeast is a great candidate for promotion to Test Mod. 

Strong activity, smart guy, and has proven himself to be capable as a Trusted. 

[Image: unknown.png]
Buddy waited a whole year jeez. I can’t comment on your abilities as of now, but being there from your start I can say you were always one of the brighter ones. You’ve continued to show your abilities and overall have been a good asset to the team so +1. Just make sure you find a suitable replacement for King of Trusteds
+1.

Your application has been APPROVED. This position is well deserved. Congrats Cee!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]